CHAPTER 12-TRIP AND VIRUS' ROUTE

A/N

This may contain sexuality so skip it if you don't like it...you have been warned.

Hope you like it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                         Mirianna's POV

We got off the elevator and headed straight to our place, a building called "Shimmer". It was silent on the way but we didn't mind. Trip then suddenly grab me to his chest hugging me.

"Why don't you come with me to my room." Trip said.

"Ohh~ so getting impatient now."

"I can't help it."

"Sorry but not now. Maybe later though.

After a while she came back and went straight to Trip's room. Virus was there too. 

"Mirianna what are you doing here?" Virus said.

"You see Trip was getting a little impatient so I decided to do it and don't worry. It will be your turn tomorrow. Don't let me looks fool you. I'm actually an aggressive girl." Mirianna then smiled devilishly.

"Well then I'll leave you two alone." Virus then leave.

Trip was silent the whole time. He then went up to me and kissed me. I kissed back but more passionately than him. I'm stronger so I pushed Trip on the bed. He break away and caressed my face.

"You're feisty...I love it." I then kissed him again but this time I slid my tongue in his mouth. He moaned when I played with his tongue. I pulled away and look at his state. He was panting slightly, his face is flushed red and his eyelids almost closed.

"You're cute like this." I teased. Trip got angry at my remark. He was about to say something but I stop him by kissing him. (Wow! I'm very dominant now and I guess tomorrow too.) My hand then slid down his pants while my free hand was going up under his shirt. Trip moaned louder once I grab his cock. I got all of he's clothes and then started jerking him off. I stop then slide down to his assh***

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Time jump sorry I run out of ideas if you wanted to know more. Wow...I'm dirty.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up early while Trip was still sleeping. I went out again.

                                                                          Virus' POV

I woke up to see a note on the door. I got it and it read:

Virus, I'll be out till night. Wait for me ok. I'll see you tonight. ;)

I smirk at that letter. I went down to see Trip.

"Had fun."

"You have no idea. Watch out! She'll give you more pleasure than you think."

Night came quickly. I was waiting till Mirianna came in. She quickly grab me by the collar and kissed me. Seconds later she slip her tongue in and intertwine with mine. I moaned loudly. She pushed me on the bed and took my pants of without leaving the kiss. She then pulled away once I was half naked. What she did next made my heart skip a beat. She went down and spread one of my thigh away to reveal my cock. She then put her mouth there sucking it. Her other hand crept down till her finger inserted in my as***le. A while later I couldn't take it so I came. She licked my cum and even got some on her hand to put in my mouth. I lick it but I didn't like it when I realized Mirianna doing it like she's gonna devour me. She then flip me and brought my as* up. I then felt something wet. It's her tongue. After a while she stop. A good thing cause I was so tired I fell asleep.