CHAPTER 8-TOUE

Aoba's POV

(It's been more or less 3 days already since grandma spied on Toue. I'm getting worried.) My morning was ruined now because of that thought. Ren was activated already so I decided to talk to him about it.

"Ren.." Ren then walk up closer to me.

"What is it? Aoba." 

"It's just..I'm worried about grandma."

"Aoba I think you should talk this to Sakura. You and I know better that Sakura knows Tae better. Her mother was even best friends with Tae."

"*sigh* You're right."

I went out of the room and go straight to her room. I stopped in front of the door and knock. *Knock, knock.*

"Yes, who is it?" 

"It's me Sakura." I said in an uneasy voice. She opened the door and looked at me.

"Is there something wrong?" Sakura ask. 

"May I come in?" I ask.

"Sure. Come in." When I went in she signaled me to sit and I obeyed.

"Is it about Tae?"

"...! How did you know?"

"She always say when it comes to her you're a worry wart."

"I see but it's true."

"Don't worry Aoba. She's much stronger than you think she is. She's not what she seems to be. She is not frail or old but strong and young." (What does she mean by that?)

"Sakura I don't think it's helping me." She then touch my hair but I moved back cause of the pain.

"Ack..!" She then retracts her hand quickly.

"Gomene I forgot about the pain you have." I quickly responded.

"No, no it's okay. You can touch me again." 

"But."

"It's alright. If you don't want to...at lest do it for me."

"Okay..if you insist." She slowly put her hand on my head and she begins to move gently.

"Hm!...Hmmm...hn." At first it hurts but when she continues it began to feel good. The feeling increase and I felt turned on that I pushed Sakura to the bed.

"Hey!" When I look at her this close I heated up and quickly got up and go out.

"Gomene I'll be going now." I said.

"Aoba, Tae will be fine." She said before I left.

I stayed out and look depressed. (I guess I'm afraid of her. I thought that I'm afraid to love at first but know I know. I'm afraid of Sakura and I can't tell her. I don't even know what part am I afraid of. Could it be I'm really afraid of Sakura everything about Sakura? No that's crazy. How can I fall when I'm afraid of her but why do I doubt that conclusion and all I think about is fear...for Sakura.) While I was thinking I didn't realize that someone is watching me from a far. A few hours later I wanted to go out today since there's no work today. When I was about to go someone stops me.

"Where are you going?" I turned back and saw Layla at my back.

"No where actually. I just wanted to walk." 

"I'll come with you." Layla said. She then walk up to my side and whispered on my ear.

"Keep your eyes open. For some time someone has been watching you but act normal or they'll suspect something. We'll meet up with Sakura later." Layla then walk out.