CHAPTER 14-OVAL TOWER

Sakura's POV

(Today is the day we'll enter Oval tower. I think I'll check the girls if their ready.)

Sakura: READY GIRLS!

Mirianna: Yep! ^_^

Lucia: Yeah.

Catherine: I WAS BORN READY!!!

Mizore: Sure... :I

Layla: ALL RIGHT!!! BRING ON THE ACTION BABE!!!

Sakura: Good. Remember the plan okay.

Lucia, Catherine, Mizore, Layla and Mirianna: K! ^_^

Kate: Girls you need to hury! Not only are we running out of time but the people are getting suspicious.

                                                                          Aoba's POV

Sakura came out in a black outfit. It looks comfortable but it's skin tight.

"Aoba, me and the girls are going to enter first. You and the guys have to go without us. See ya in the tower."

"But-" I was cut off by Sakura. "Don't worry about us. We'll be fine. We're more experienced in this than you guys anyway." I smile but was surprised when her lips crashed into mine. It made me feel uneasy cause it felt like it will be the last time we'll ever do this. When we parted she immediately left with Lucia.

After a that we left just me and Ren going to the gate. I met the guys on the way. 

"Everythings quiet...too quiet if you ask me." Koujaku said.

"Maybe the girls are already in and they took care of the guards out."

"That's I bet I'm going to take." Clear said. After a few arguments we decided to enter. When we got there the girls were waiting.

"We're gonna split up!" Sakura ordered. The girls then got their partners and run in different directions.

                                                                          Koujaku's POV

"Layla what is going on?" I ask while we were running but actually I was dragged.

"Sorry Koujaku but I have to tell Sakura about everything so we decided to split up and deal with this while Aoba will handle Toue."

"WHAT!! You put Aoba in danger!" I scream.

"Koujaku, Aoba needs to handle this cause this is his business, we can't interrupt. Aoba needs to know the truth and save his older brother from the chains of Toue." I was speechless to know this.

"Why didn't he told me?" I ask in a soft voice but Layla heard it.

"Why didn't you tell Aoba about your past?" (She has a point.) "I guess we're even now."

"Come on! Ryuuhou is just in the corner."

"R-right." Layla then glance at me but her gaze returned to the front then ask. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." We then reached the place where Ryuuhou could be found. After we met I attack him. After a while there was my chance to kill him but Layla... "Koujaku don't! Don't give in..." Instead of killing him I just knock him out. Layla then walk up to me. "I'm proud of you."

                                                                         Narrator's POV

Sakura and Aoba then found his brother in a room after defeating Toue. They were then in a place Aoba know too well. Sei used scrap on them to communicate. After the talk Aoba learned that there was a forgotten past. He met Sakura and the others before. Aoba then have to destroy Sei and before Sei was gone, he gave the body to Ren. Sei transferred Ren's consciousness to his body before he left. After than the tower was gonna collapse. Sakura and the others stayed behind saying they have unfinished business. (Time skip soon.)

3 months past.

                                                                             Aoba's POV

(It's been 3 months since Sakura and the others have been missing and I'm starting to lose hope. I still can help this feeling that she's alive but maybe I should not do anything. She's gone now...Sakura...I love you...I guess this is...Goodbye..FOREVER...

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

I know, I know it's sad. This is the end of the whole story but don't worry I have others coming. Comment if you want a second book about this. And I DO NOT OWN AOBA AND THE BOY.

I own all the girls except for TAE-SAN.