Nagly Blondi!

Chapter 6

That night was super awkward. You both sharing a room and a BED together. You unpacked your things into the closet, before taking your (f/c) Pajamas in your arms, Yuri walked into the room, you both locked eyes for a moment.Yuri went to the closet and start look through the closet.

"W-what are you doing?" (Y/n) said accusingly.

"Finding a place I can put my clothes" Yuri said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Wait that's my"-

Yuri pulled out a (F/c) underwear and smirk "(Y/n) , I never knew you wear these kind of things" He stretch you underwear teasingly, your face explode with embarrassment.

"NAGLY BLONDI" (shameless blondie) (Y/n) shouted and threw his cat plushy at him along with other item in the room.

Yuri getting hit by item,he dodge them like his life depends on it, "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry"He place your underwear back into your drawer and slam it shut. " stop it BAKA" he yelled at you. Both of you had a glaring contest.You puff your cheeks and went into the bath room, locking the door with a loud click.Your face still burn from embarrassment. You filled the tub with warm water.Taking a dip while washing your hair.

After the lights were turn off. You both faced opposite walls, against each other, pretending that the other weren't there.But all you could do was concentrated on his breathing.And all he could do was concentrated on your feminine smell and your (f/s) shampoo.

"Yuri?" (y/n) ask.

"Hmm" Yuri reply with a sound.(Y/n) then roll over to face Yuri's back.

"I'm sorry" You sound so dreadful as if you were about to burst into tear.Yuri automatically roll over and hug you.

" No" (Y/n ) looked up at him, "I'm sorry"(Y/n) buried her face in the crook of Yuri's neck, her legs cuddle against his chest.

" Were you jealous?" (Y/n) giggled looking up at yuri , that sad self disappear, and was nowhere to be found.

"Shut up" Yuri grab the back of her head and buried it in the crook of his neck.

"So you are jealous" Yuri can hear the cockiness in her voice.

"Idiot" he flick her forehead.

"You are jealous"

"Just go to sleep,will you"Yuri cuddling you like you were a teddy bear.They both fell asleep,just like that.