entry16

Tuesday, May 2nd, Drama, 12:50 pm

Today is auditioning for the new play that the drama teacher made up. She actually made the whole play up, BY HERSELF. Amazing, I know. I would have all my hair pulled out if I did that.

The play is called The Estrapade. It’s about this girl that loves riding horses, but her Mom falls off a horse in an estrapade, and her mother dies. Then, the girl’s best friend falls in love with her, but the girl doesn’t know it because she is grieving so hard over her mom. Her best friend is now trying to convince the girl that horses aren’t monsters, and that the girl should keep following her dream of winning the horseback riding competition. The girl ends up falling in love with her best friend too, and she gets into the competition. She ends up winning the competition, and believes that she has made her dead mother proud.

It’s a really dramatic story and has romance. I’m just going to try out for the choir part. I don’t think that I’m fit to be that girl, who by the way is called Joyce, because she has a kissing role in the play. I’m not ready for that level of drama.

Her best friend’s name is Douglas. He’s the one who falls in love with Joyce aka. Joy. There are extra characters such as friends, the father, and small parts like the person who gives Joy the form for entering the competition.

The auditioning results will come out tomorrow. Mrs. Langsly doesn’t waste any time picking actors. She believes in “fast pace and no time waste”, whatever that means. Oh! I’m up for auditioning!

I’ll write afterward!

 NOTE: wow. i just realized that there's a story called Diary of Charlotte! I'm so sorry if i offended that author, but I honestly came up with this all by myself. I never realized how unaware i was! :(