entry27

Thursday, May 4th, Drama, 12:48 pm

Jim Fairshonnel talked to me. He also gave me something.

“Hey, I haven’t said anything about yesterday to anyone. Not even my dad,” said Jim.

“Thanks. That’s really nice of you,” I smiled.

“Um, this random dude gave this, uh, note? He said to not open it, and to give it to you. So, here. Heh.”

“Oh! Do you know what this guy looked like? I might know him,” I brightened up.

“He said that you don’t know the real him.”

“Huh,” I said in wonder as I opened the note.

I read it:

Hey sweetheart,

Happy Birthday my lady.

You may think that I forgot,

But I think not,

For I love you with all my heart.

I know this seems stupid

Since I have nothing to give you,

But a ridiculous poem.

I really do yearn for you

And I knew

That this note would get to you.

I’ll make this work.

Someday, you will be

With me

And everything will be so lovely.

Stay beautiful my love.

Happy Birthday baby.

ANOTHER NOTE! OHMIGOD!

I gasped, a little too loudly. Jim looked pleased for some reason, but then it turned to wonder, as if he wanted to know what was on the note.

“You want to see it, don’t you?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Well, if you want to show me,” Jim shrugged.

I sighed and I tilted the poem toward him. He read it with raised eyebrows. He smiled. Then he finished.

“Wow, you have a lover?” he asked.

“NO! I have this, um, secret admirer. He seems to know a lot about me, but not in a stalker way.”

“Nice,” was all he said.

I shrugged. How would this secret guy know so much about me? Do I have information out on the internet somewhere? And now he used a guy to give me the note. Whoever this gut is, he is a bit of a coward. I don’t mean to be mean, but seriously, just come out of the shadows already if you yearn for me so much!

What if he’s ugly and he doesn’t want me to know? I guess if he was sweet, I wouldn’t care what he looked like. Would I? I actually think I would care how he looked. Doesn’t every girl think about that, whether they admit it or not? I think so.

“Well, um, uh….” I said stupidly.

“Um, yeah. You want me to leave you alone to think about this guy?”

“Yeah, sorry. It’s nice talking to you, but this note just made it ten times more awkward.”

“Yeah. I understand. And I forgot to say happy birthday to you yesterday, so Happy Birthday.”

“Thanks,” I blushed.

Then he walked away. I stared at him. He knew something that I didn’t. I knew he did. I can’t quite put my finger on it, though. It frustrates me. I have to know! I just don’t. And that’s my problem. I know too little about these things.

I sighed again and I read the note over and over. Who’s handwriting could this be? WHO’S?!

I need Nikki. Maybe she will recognize this nice handwriting.

I can’t wait till I get home. Thank God my father’s not there anymore.

 NOTE: For now, this will be the end of my constant uploading because this is where i stopped writing. But the story's not done! I HOPE YOU LIKED MY STORY SO FAR!!! :D