entry28

Thursday, May 4th, The School Bus, Time: ?

There are a lot of bumps on the road right now. It’s so hard to write! But I MUST write!

What if Jim knows who gave him the note, but the dude told Jim not to tell me??? Would Jim really lie to me like that? After that night on my birthday when he said that he would never lie to me??????

That would be so horrible and rude! But what if it’s true? What if it was actually…

NO WAY. PPFT, that would be impossible.

What if JIM FAIRSHONNEL CREATED THAT NOTE ALL BY HIMSELF AND LIED TO ME ABOUT IT, SAYING THAT IT WAS ANOTHER RANDOM GUY IN THE HALLWAY??????

Yeah, that’s highly unlikely… but still possible. I have no idea what to do! I’m so stumped right now! Not even Nikki could help me!

AAARRRGH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! I hate it when I have no control over events that happen in my life! This is worse than the time when my mom signed me up for girl scouts without letting me know! This is worse because I’m blind to what will happen next! And it has to do with romance! Not creating little crafts and crap in girl scouts, but real live BOYS and LOVE!!!!!

I feel so frickin mental right now. Should I turn myself in to an insane asylum? That would probably be best. At least I wouldn’t have to deal with other peoples’ love sick problems. I would just be sealed in a padded room…away from all worldly concerns that don’t concern me.

But I could never do that to my mom and my friends. They would be so devastated if I actually did that.

And it’s not like I can really do that…right? I don’t know, and I don’t really care because this was just another crazy thought of mine that is best said in this diary and not out loud. Thank God/Wal-Mart for this diary.

Okay, I’m tired of writing in this bus while it’s jerking up and down on this stupid, pot-hole filled road. I don’t think I will write later today, sooo bye. Not that my diary cares.

NOTE: Ok, I will try to upload again next weekend because I just can't write when I have school and homework. Hope you guys will understand. Sorry if this entry is a bit short, but I was trying to get through May 4th. Next entry will be in May 5th and lots more will happen! Thank you for reading! <3