Kafshes

The word Kafshe is Albanian, and means animal.

Kafshes are creatures of the night. They are a group of immortals gifted with tremendous body senses, the ability to levitate at will and at great velocity, and incredible strength and speed.

They are not just powerful, but vicious as well. The only con of Kafshes, along their bad sense of humor, is their love for human flesh.

Along the years of Kafshe existence, they got the reputation of being untrustworthy. With their deception, they were even able to feed on immortals. Not a very lovely scene.

Thankfully, with all the compounds set up, it became harder for the Kafshes to feed on any being. Though many cities that are similar to the Dark Grounds were still able to get raided by Kafshe tribes over the years, swept out for only the strongest to survive.

Kafshes live in tribes, and those tribes are commonly formed in the wilderness. Humans and immortals tend to stay away from Kafshes as much as possible, for usually when it comes to them, it is either kill or get killed. 

Lissar is one of the very few good Kafshes. She did not agree to her tribe's way of living, so she decided to leave her tribe. Of course it came with a very big price, as she became the enemy of her family and of her tribe. But at least she escaped and now she is free. She now only feeds on animals to survive. You can say she is a vegetarian Kafshe.

There are many Kafshes like Lissar who decided to leave their tribe, though not many were lucky enough to actually escape, and their fate was dreadful.

Kafshes are a force that should never be reckoned with as they only bring chaos. So if you ever see one... RUN!