Diosyncs

Diosync comes from the word idiosyncrasy which is a behaviour that is peculiar to a normal individual.

As the meaning enlightens on, Diosyncs are immortals with peculiar powers that do not necessary fit under a certain group such as Kafshes and Krahes. Their powers may vary in style and technique, and it is very rare to find two Diosyncs with similar or the exact same powers. They are unique immortals, as you can never predict the extent to their powers and explain what their powers can really do.

Just like it has been mentioned in the previous chapter (Chapter 3 : Crazy History) both Ollie and Seth's brother, Jayden, are Diosyncs. Jayden has the ability to control a certain type of drug that can manipulate people to doing what he says and wants them to do. The way his powers work is by him connecting the source of the drug, which usually appears from over his eyes, with the person or people that he wishes to control, expanding the flow of the drugged mist towards another individuals eyes. Though his powers can be extended into different ranges, his energy is limited and therefore he can only control approximately 3 to 4 people at a time. The extent of his powers also varies on the person he is using his powers on.

But when it comes to Ollie's powers, they get out of hand as they are in fact too powerful for him to control. He has had a history with not being able to control his powers, and was therefore sent to Dakaita for his protection and that of the people around him. That's why Ollie is not allowed to use his powers unless under pressure and in emergencies.

Diosyncs are probably the second most unique and diverse group that is out there. There is another member of the team who is Diosync, and many more out there whom are yet to join this story. Can you take a guess as to what their powers could be?