Krahes

Krahe is an Albanian word, and it means wings.

Krahes are referred to as the Sky People, with their ability to fly but by only using their wings. Most Krahes live in a facility that has been built up in the sky, called the Sky Facility.

Many Krahes are born with their wings, and straight away sent to the Sky Facility. Though for many, they had to go through a painful period of having their wings grow on their back, with a few of them being selected to join the Sky Facility later on.

Though they may seem light, weak and fragile, Krahes are in fact very strong and well-built. They have the ability to fly while holding very heavy weights, and you wouldn't really want to be in a fight with one of them. Unless, of course, you'd like to end up with a broken bone or two.

Yet, getting in a fight with Krahes is very rare. Although powerful, Krahes are actually friendly and very loyal. One of Thea's old and best friend is a Krahe. His name is Octavius, and once he found out about Thea's powers and her past, he reacted very calmly. While Thea went on to join Dakaita, Octavius got accepted at the Sky Facility, so him and Thea had to go their separate ways, though they still get in touch.

Krahe wings may vary in colour, shape and feather texture. For example, Thea's wings are small and have a pure white colour, almost matching her silver hair. Octavius's wings, on the other hand, are quite the opposite, with them being big and having more of a golden, brown-ish colour.

There are not many Krahes in Dakaita, as they prefer to live up in the sky away from most immortals and humans. They are also less violent and tend to prefer to stay away from trouble. That's why in Thea's Dakaita team, she is the only Krahe. Well, technically half Krahe.

Hi guys!

I am sorry for the late update, I am getting a bit stuck on what to write and how to write it.

I just wanted to mention that in the story description, Thea mentions that she is wearing a wingsman shirt. It is in fact a Krahe shirt, which is just a normal shirt but it allows your wings to fall out instead of getting jammed under your clothes. 

When I first started writing this story, the original name for the Sky People was Wingsmen, but I changed it to Krahe, so hopefully I'll change that in the description.

Hopefully, I will also publish a chapter about Diosyncs, and all the other immortal categories.

I hope you enjoyed reading this mini chapter.

Bye!