Chapter 3 : Crazy History

One more thing I forgot to mention previously, is that Kafshe's also have sharp nails and teeth that they can take out at any time. But on normal occasions, they just have human teeth and nails.

There are also two new words that you will find in this chapter: Diosync and Krahe.

I will hopefully publish two other mini chapters about those two words soon.

But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! :)

~~~

I approach the edge, ready to jump, before Lissar places her hand in front of me and stops me from doing so. I give her a questioning look.

"Look." She points down at the mob. "Some of the men have guns. And last time I checked, we're not bullet proof."

"What do you think we should do?" I ask, hoping that she has some kind of plan.

"Once we get down there, you can distract them while I swiftly get their guns." She enlightens me in on her plan.

"How are you gonna do that?" I wonder.

"Kafshe, remember. Super speed." I nod.

"Alright, but stay on the downlow for now." I say. "I'm gonna go down there and try to get Ollie out. If you see anyone making any moves towards their gun, act."

"So, you're from Dakaita, han." We suddenly hear one of the men say. "Well, how about we give you a little message to send to that stupid compound." He says as he cracks his knuckles in order to intimidate Ollie. It definitely works, for after all, it is Ollie. He would probably get intimidated by a fuzzy bunny, not that we have any of those around anymore.

"Look bro, friend, amigo. I swear I mean no harm. If I can just get back to my car-" I hear Ollie say as all the men chuckle.

"You think we're actually gonna let you go just like that." The man says. I sigh, realizing the familiarity of the voice.

"You ready?" I ask Lissar as I quickly stand up.

She nods, as I stretch my wings out and jump off the building. I use my wings to lessen the pressure of the fall, trying to land right in between the group and Ollie.

I thankfully land on both my feet right in front of Ollie. Though my legs wriggle, so I place both my hands on the floor to stop myself from falling.

I stand back up, trying to straighten up and lift my shoulders in order to intimidate the mob in any way possible, but my small posture was of no help.

So, I go to the next best thing. My powers.

I stretch out my wings, yet soon put them back down after I realize that my wings are too small for an average Krahe.

So, I cannot quite intimidate them in anyway at the moment. Therefore, I'm just going to make sure that they don't intimidate me.

Suddenly, Ollie jumps out from behind me, clutching tightly onto my shoulders. "Oh thank god you are here!" He shouts out.

I quickly shrug him off when I suddenly hear chuckling, soon turned into laughter. "Not now Ollie." I whisper to him as I look around to finally find the source of the sound.

"Well this must be our lucky day." Jayden, the man who was laughing shouts out at the top of his lungs to the other men. "Two," He raises two of his fingers up, as he continues talking. "Dakaita members decide to join us today on this lovely night. Ain't this a coincidence." He finishes quietly.