CHAPTER: 10

HIKARI'S POV

" where am I??? ..chains???"

" master she's awakened." sabi nung isang kamukha ko.

" Wha--..."

" Welcome aboard Hikari..."

" T-that voice?!."

" your prediction is correct.. Hikari!"

" A-Azuka??!... You freak.. you kidnapped me?!! what are you planning to do??"

" My.. my.. just calm down... Don't worry I'm not going to kill you." at ngumisi siya sa akin... those fangs??

" Tssk... just like I thought you're a vampire..."

" Exactly..."

" what's the meaning of this...?? do you know all of this???"

" ???"

" vampire's were lurking all over the city.... the sacrificed humans... kidnapped the noble family... spying us velvet moon.. what the hell do you want Azuka...??? you a part of the council and I as well.. do you want the council give you punishment as the traitor member???."

" I don't care about the council... they are one of my pawns..

" pawns???"

"and you said earlier that the vampire's lurking all over the city???"

"...."

" Yes!! your right I'm the one who did that...!!!"

" then... what are they talking about their Queen??"

" hmmmp... too much question.."

" ANSWER ME!!!!"

" why don't you ask your beloved grandmother?!!!"

" grandmother??"

" Oh, that's hurt you don't know your grandmother... I've talk to her that day... she and only one who knows the tragedy of 400 years!!!"

" wha--!!!!"

" believe me or not, that's the truth... because I live so much years but I didn't find that book.."

" you mean Soul book.." ngumisi lang ito saakin at hindi na umimik tinalikuran na ako nito. Tsskk mapagtago talaga to nang lihim.

" but First let me welcome you..."

"???".

" welcome aboard to noah's ark space... The NIRVANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

SHOCK!

" ??!!!!"

THIRD PERSON'S POV

" I sense her...??? who?"

" OH!, so youre awake... do you sense your twin?"

" twin..?.. who??"

" well you will meet her... later.. Hikari Claudius..."

" Hi..ka..ri Claudius??? is that my name.??"

" enough talk... Diazu..."

" Ooopss... the mashna(General) has arrived... how's your mission, did it failed??"

" No.. we succeed!!!.. this is from Lord Azuka's order.. don't stay her awake make her sleep... and the ceremony will be begin in 25 minutes.."

" Okay.!!" at umalis na siya..