CHAPTER: 18

I'M FALLING.......

FALLING...

" Hey, Miko! What are you doing?"

" since you won't let me into the tower, I'm going in through the window.

" are you insane? What if you fall?"

" I don't really have a choice. Since you're not going to tell me anything about him." HOP!

"AH!"

SFX:BAM!

AAAAAHHH!

" Are you alright?"

" What do you think?"

WHO ARE YOU?

"AH......?!" naalala ni Miko ang mukha ng kapatid ni Hikari at ang kapatid ni Erika na siyang iniibig niya.

" Miko.. just how much my traitor sister tell you?"

" Nothing. Macy just showed him to me from the bottom of this tower. I don't even know his name. I would like to hear it from you...."

"....... we're not close."

" I see.... your name is Nero isn't it?"

FALLING...

ARE THESE..... MY MEMORIES?

* MIKO IS MY BROTHER'S DEAR FRIEND. *

* AND MIKO IS ALSO MY GRANDFATHER'S LOVER.*

" why don't we go see Leo together?"

* HOWEVER..... * SLAP!

" what the hell... are you babbling about? Leo was destroyed in the blackness of the Abyss... there's no way to bring him back.. I will not... let you do such a thing!

" sorry... I said something stupid."

HER SUDDEN SMILE CONCEALED A VIOLENT PASSION.

--------

" I won't ask why Leo disappeared or what Nero is. So Hikari... let me watch over him with you. It shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't tell me anything. I just want to be close the only thing that is Leo left."

---------

SHRIVEL!

SHRIVEL!

A FIRE?!

THE TRAGEDY OF LEONFHADE!! IT'S YEAR 189XXX...

" JACK!!!!!" BA-DUMP!

" What's wrong,Hikari? Why don't you hurry up and drop that sword. I really don't want.. to hurt you like this.