~004~

Amina

I drove out to the practice facility to monitor their practice. I got out my car and showed my badge to the guard and walked in. I set my bag down on the sidelines and watched them practice. I kept gettimg looks from Zeke, Cole, Dez and Demarcus. I knew what I was doing probably wasnt the best thing but I cant be responsible for ruining someones career.

"Will you stop looking at me like that." I said to Zeke

"He has a right to know." He said.

"I have a right to not tell him." I said.

"You think you are ruining his career by telling him he is going to be a father? Your not everything will be the same. The only thing thats going to change is you having help." He said.

"Just leave it alone its my decision." I said walking away.

"It isnt a good one Amina and you know it!" He yelled after me.

I walked into the restroom and slid down against the door. I thought about what I was doing. He is right it isnt a good decision. Maybe I should tell him.

Dak

I walked into the locker room after practice and AJ was sitting by my locker. I sat beside her and took my cleats off. I put them in my locker and turned to her.

"Hey AJ." I said rubbing her stomach.

"Hey." She said.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No just thinking." She said.

"Mind if I ask what about?" I asked.

"Just the father of my baby." She said.

"What is he a dead beat?" I asked.

"No just the opposite he would be a great father." She said.

"Then whats the problem." I asked.

"I havent exactly told him yet." She said.

"Well thats a decision for you to make. I know if it were me I would want to be apart of the kids life." I said getting my stuff.

"Really?" She asked.

"Well yeah I contributed in making the child. I would really want to know." I said grabbing the rest of my things and walking away.