~015~

Dak

I walked back into the arena and went up to AJ. They had seemingly calmed her down and she was sitting on the sidelines.

"Amina im sorry." I said.

"For what you didnt do anything?" She said.

"Yes I did, I rushed into a stupid relationship not knowing I could have had you the whole time." I said.

"Dak-

"No let me finish, Amina that night we spent together was a mistake." I said.

"Uh dude where you going with this?" Zeke asked.

"Will you let me finish?" I said.

"Go on." He said.

"It was a mistake because it was meant to be a one night stand. It should have been more than one night. I want it to be more than one night. Amina I love you and want to raise Dallis as a family. So will you do me the honot of being Mrs. Prescott?" I asked getting down on one knee.

"Yes I will." She said hugging me.

"And that gentlemen is how it is done." Zeke said.

"What are you going on about?" I asked.

"It was all a plan by your truly. I set it up." He said.

"Seriously? So you werent all hitting on AJ?" I asked.

"No man we all have girlfriemds and wives that are friends with AJ. Plus AJ would have gave us that look. I anit wanna die today." Sean said.

"So this was your plan to get me and her together?" I asked.

"Yep and it worked like a charm." Dez said.

"Now what would yall have done if I would have eloped?" I asked.

"I would have found your ass and spoke now cause I wasnt holding my peace." Amina said.

"And thats why I love you." I said kissing her.

"I love you to." I said.

"I call best man!" Zeke said.