~005~

A/N: im not one for time skips but dragging it on would be boring.

2 days after giving birth

Cole

Amima had given birth to her baby 2 days ago. She was coming to the arena today to show us. She hadnt told Dak he was the father. So this is going to be a show. Coach currently had us in the locker room to give us the ground rules.

"Okay men AJ should be here any minute you have all been practicing. Before you touch the baby you are to shower and put disindectant on your hands. The baby was born early and its immune system is weak. Do not tackle AJ when she gets here you will all get to see our little cowboys baby. Thank you." He said.

We all went shower and waited for her to get here.

Amina

I walked into the locker room and all the men were sitting waiting on me. I had my babies head covered with a blacket over the car seat.

"She's here." Cole said coming over amd grabbing the car seat.

"Can I hold her." Ezekiel asked.

"Yeah go ahead. Support her head." I said.

"Its a girl?" He asked.

"Yes this is little Dallis Natalie." I said.

Zeke picked her up and looked at her. It was obvious that her father was Dak. She had his skin tone and his eyes and most facial features.

"Im sorry Amina I cant let you do this." He said.

"Zeke no!" I yelled.

"Dak meet your daughter!" He yelled.

"My what?!" He said coming closer.

"AJ didnt want to tell you. She is yours." Dez said.

"AJ is it true?" He asked me.

"I-I-

I took off to the press box not caring. I couldnt face him after that.

Dak

I took my daughter out of Zeke's arms and looked at her. How long did she expect to hide this form me? She looks exactly like me.