Old Family

(Dock up above where Tina skinny dipped while Zander was just fully clothed swimming.)

               We looked up and I saw her. The minute I saw her I wanted to get out and kill her. It was my father's sister. "You thought a safe house would be safe enough Zander, but you are wrong." She sent an evil smirk to us. "Gabriel, what do you want?" I said very annoyed. Zander put his hand around my waist as if to calm me down. At this point I couldn't even feel the cold water surrounding me. All I could feel was the hate towards this monster standing right in front of me. "Like I said before Tina. You can't get out of this family that easy." Ugh. "And like I said, we'll see about that." My other hand tightly grabbed Zander's hand. Just so I could get confidence for being in a freezing cold pond, naked, and my worst enemy right in front of me. "Sorry to interrupt this argument. But this is a safe house. And it is our house that you are trespassing. Now if I were you I would leave before I call the cops and you get arrested." Zander was smart. I was thankful we didn't have to get out of the pond with her still here. I mean I would leave if I were to get arrested. "Until we meet again Tina. And then you will wish I was arrested." She sent us one last evil smirk and walked away. Zander turned me towards him. "Let's get you out of here." He smiled a goofy smile. "What?" I said not having a clue to why he was smiling at me that way. "I can't believed you just almost got into a fight while in freezing cold water, and you are naked. I love you." "Oh. Is that the only r-reason you love m-me?" I was stuttering because it was SOOOOO COLD. "Come on." He said while grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dock. He pulled me out of the water and grabbed my clothes. After he collected my clothes he wrapped his arms around me like a towel. We ran into the house. Once we got inside Zander dropped my clothes and locked the back door. "Tina you should probably go and take a shower to warm yourself up." Zander said wile wrapping a towel around me that he got out of the hall closet. "Will you join me?" I said looking at my feet. If he says yes than we would have our first shower together. "Well..." He said sarcastically. "Along as you promise your husband won't get mad." He said giving me a raised eyebrow. "I promise." I said giving him a kiss and grabbing his hand. I started leading him upstairs to the master bedroom. I started to unbutton his shirt while he kissed my neck. Once I accomplished my mission to get him naked I turned on the shower. Once it was warm enough I got in. "Zaaannddder??? Are you gonna join me?" A couple minutes passed by and I was getting a little nervous. Until he walked in with two towels. He put them on the toilet and jumped in the shower with me. I won't get into details about what we did. But I will say, we were in there for an hour or more and it was nice. I was so relaxed after. Once we got out it was dark. I got my towel wrapped around me and handed Zander his towel. Once he got out with the towel low around his waist I leaned into him. "That was fun we gotta do that again sometime." I aid while giving a low but deep kiss. When I pulled away he put his arms on my shoulder. "I'll hold you to that." I just chuckled and walked into the walk-in closet. It was so big that me and Zander shared it and there was still a little less than half the closet left. "I love this." I said once I was fully dressed. "What?" He said turning around and pulled a black t-shirt over his head. "This. us." I said going over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "That we have the whole house to do whatever we want." "Ohh" He said knowing exactly what I meant. "So where would you like to go for our honeymoon? I was thinking the Great Wall of China." He said putting his hands in front of use as if to show me the Great Wall of China. I put his hands down and held them. "How about we go scuba diving in the gulf of Mexico?" I said putting my hand on his cheek. "Fine we will do that then we will walk the Great Wall of China." He said again while putting his hands in front of us again. I laughed and went downstairs. "I went around and locked all the doors and windows. He started cooking dinner, a turkey wrap. While I was picking out a movie on Netflix that we have never seen before. We literally watched all the romance movies on there. So, I decided to look in their movie stash. I chose a movie called "Why Him" It was brand new it wasn't even opened yet. "Zander!!!! I found a movie for us to watch." I said excitedly while reading the description. "K babe. Better be good though." He yelled from the kitchen. He came in a few minutes later with our meals as I put in the movie and sat down next to him on the couch. "I love you. I whispered. As he handed me my plate. "I love you more than you could ever imagine." He said while giving me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Please please vote and comment your thoughts. Sorry for not making a new chapter in a while. We had to go to see my great grandmother who broke her arm then we went on a christmas trip and I didn't have time. Love you all and thank you so much for reading.