Chapter 27

2 Months Later

Aerin P.O.V.

Hey Y'all I am 3 months pregnant and due any day my belly looks like it is about to pop, we found out the genders we are having 2 boys and 1 girl. anyway,

Today i am in the kitchen with Ethan's mom and Violet baking cookies for later. 

After I bent over to put the first batch of cookies in the oven i felt water going down my leg and sharp pain in my stomach. 

I turned around and saw Carol and Violet looking inside of the living room i walked as fast as i could towards them when i got to them i let out a loud scream.

Me: GET THE BOY'S I AM GOING INTO LABOR!

C: ok.....ok BOY'S GET DOWN HERE AERIN IS GOING INTO LABOR!

after a few seconds Tyler travels down the stairs in vampire speed, picks me up and travels to the pack doctor with Ethan behind us with mine and the babies clothes.

4 Hours Later

(Sorry but i will not write the labor part)

After i gave birth to my 3 babies we picked out names for them.

Alexander Luke Johnson: 8 Pounds 6 Ounces 

Axle Zane Johnson: 6 Pounds 3 Ounces 

Adrianna Michele Johnson: 4 Pounds 2 Ounces

Alexander being a mix of me and Ethan, Axle being a mix of me and Tyler and Adriana being a mix of all three of us my babies came out beautiful.

While I was holding Adriana the doctor came in with a worried look on her face.

D: Your majesties your babies are healthy and you all can go home whenever.

M: Thank you Doctor Jones

After we got the babies dressed i got dressed my self and we traveled back to our castle.

We put the babies in their nursery that was also on our floor and went to bed ourselves after we took and shower and turned on the baby monitor.