Chapter 8

End of Flashback

~~

Phoebe's POV

Harry had a blank look on his face, he was just looking at the wall.

"Harry?"

"Yeah." Harry said as he looked at me with his glossy eyes.

"Me and the girls are gonna go to the grocery store so we can get things for the bake off. Wanna come?"

"Sure. Let me just get my wallet."

Grocery Store

~~

It feels like very time I go into the grocery store the A.C. slaps me across the face. As if I deserve it. Whatever. We decided to make teams, Avery and Annie, Claire and Megan, [ by the way we met up with one of my best friends Maddie at the grocery store, she had a date with her boyfriend, Henry.] Maddie and I, then Harry, Matt, and Michael were on the same team. We made a rule that we couldn't make the same thing and the other team mates were the judges. Harry and the boys made some waffles and pancakes, Avery and Annie made cupcakes, Claire and Megan got s'more stuff to make some pie, I guess. But the best team, made of Maddie and myself, made 6 layer cake with all the colors of the rainbow and frosting, with a bunch of sprinkles. Of course we took the longest but we made the best.

Judging Time

~~

After eating a shit ton of sugar, the boys went on to decide a winner.

" Drum roll, please!" said Matt.

"And the winners are ... Maddie and Phoebe.!"

Me and Maddie start jumping up and down as if we're 6. I really don't know how we won. It was a shitty box cake when you only added 3 ingredients, but the boys seemed to love it. So much they ate half of it. I guess it was the presentation. Like my mom used too say "The only way to get to a mans heart, is through his stomach."

"Good job girls, I really loved that cake," Harry said to me.

"Thanks, Harry. It only took us 30 minutes, but thanks for the compliment."

"No problem."

I spent a couple more hours at Michael's. But by the time I got out I was absolutely drained from baking. When I finally got home I removed my makeup and got into my pajamas, knowing that I wasn't gonna last too long. After changing I went back too Netflix and watched another episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. In the middle of Khloe's wedding I felt my eyes getting heavy, so I walked my tired self to my bed and fell fast asleep, thinking of Harry.