Chapter 15

Harry's POV

~~

SNL sucked. But the night didn't . In my opinion it was the best date I've ever had. It was chill night. No roller coaster rides, movie, ice skating, dinner, or picnics. It was just Phoebe and I, and a little bit of her family and friends. In SNL we only made it to the last skit before the musical guest. I bet he was terrible. Phoebe was so un-pleased with the episode she took the remote and changed it.

"I'm so sorry but, it was terrible." She said.

"Thank you. I was gonna change it but I didn't know if wanted too watch it." I said.

"No, when I saw the movie Her it creeped me the fuck out, anyway do you want anything?"

"Ah, yeah. Can I have another glass of punch?"

"Sure." She took both of our drinks and walked off.

I really liked Phoebe. So was so funny,caring, perfect. I loved the fact that she knew exactly what to say when to say it. I felt so comfortable around Phoebe. I felt as though I've known her for years.

"Here you go." She said handing me my drink.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

She sat down and drinking her punch. Right when she sat down her phone started ringing.

"I'm so sorry I have to take this."

"Okay, if you need some privacy my rooms down the haul."

"Thanks." she walked down and closes the door behind her.

Phoebe's POV

~~

Harry's room was mostly gray and white. He had this big black bed backed up on a wall with posters of his favorite bands. It was my brother that called. His ex wife Sarah and him started dated in high school, on the last day of senior year they got married cause they started dating around the first week of freshman year. Doing what a sister should do I answered.

"Hey Pete!"

"Phoebe? Sarah took the kids!"

"What do you mean?"

"It was Sarah's weekend with the girls. Friday night to Sunday night. She told me that she and the girls were gonna be late because she was going out of town to she her grandparents. And they aren't here. It's 12:00 and I'm scared shit less."

"Okay, okay. Have you called the police, Sarah, her parents?"

"No? Am I supposed too?"

"Yes. I hope you know that we've had three snow storms in a week and the roads are really slippery."

"Oh, well..."

"Well Peter I'm gonna go, go call Sarah and see what's taking so long."

"Love you Pheebs."

"Love you too." And the call ended.

I walked out of Harry's room into the living. I plopped myself on the couch next to Harry.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Oh, just my brother."

"Oh, how is he?"

"Good just something about the girls."

"Cool."

He ended up changing the channel to Dog The Bounty Hunter. It's a muscled blond guy who lives in Hawaii and catches drug dealers, abusers, etc. before I knew it my eyes were getting heavy, maybe because it was 1:00, but Harry's white cotton shirt and smooth blazer really hit the spot. I felt my eyes getting heavy and was fast asleep on Harry's beating chest.

Next Day

~~

I woke in Harry's bed. What? I remember going to sleep on Harry. But nothing more than that. My face was facing the wall where his posters were. I turned over expecting to see Harry's face . But I didn't. The whole other side of the bed wasn't even touched. On the other side of the bed was his night stand filled with a picture of I believe his mom and stepdad and sister. It was 11:00 when I read his alarm clock. I decided to get out of bed, when I jumped out of the bed I made it. Just trying too be a good guest. after making the bed I hopped to the door and walked down the hall. I got to the kitchen door I saw Harry shirtless making breakfast. I saw his two birds on his pecks, the ship on his left arm, and manny more.

"Why hello lovely." He said with smile on his face.

"Hi, thanks for putting me to bed last night."

"Well you are the guest and I wanted too be nice."

"You definitely are." I walked over to the oven too see want he was making.

"When you making?" I said I hopped on the counter.

"Your favorite, scrambles eggs." He said with a smile on his face.

"How'd you know?"

"Avery and Maddie told me."

"Damn those girls." He finished with the eggs and scooped them onto two plates. Then there was a pop, that's when the two bagels came out. Aww.

He went over to the fridge to get us some butter. But I blocked his so I could get the butter.

" Just trying to be a good guest." I said while I got the butter.

"Thanks."

"No problem."