Chapter 7

Harry's POV

~~

When I looked into to Phoebe's eyes I felt pain. As if she punched me in the stomach. I always hated people crying, it reminded me of when I first saw my dad cry.

Flashback

~~

"Hey, Harry."

"Dad?"

"Yeah, I got the call from your mother saying that you paced out."

"WHAT?"

"Hey calm down, we don't want your tubes to burst."

I look down and I see wires and tubes in my wrist collecting blood, in my nose, chest, everywhere."

"What the fuck happened."

"You overdosed my boy."

At the time I didn't remember a single thing. The one person who did was my former best friend, Chris. He was, or still is a bad boy. Doing drugs, alcohol, women, the whole 9 yards. At the time that's when I was addicted too drugs and alcohol. We were at his house, watching T.V. I think we were watching Four Brothers or something like that.

"You got the stuff Chris."

"Hell yeah I do."

He pulled out a small pouch with pure cocaine in it, one of his favorites. It was my first time trying it. I was never attracted to it like he was. He likes snorting I liked smoking. Not knowing what I was doing I grabbed the entire pouch opened the bag and dumped the whole thing in my mouth.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN!"

" Isn't this how you do it."

"Uh oh!"

"What?"

You're not supposed to swallow cocaine, and since I took the whole bag, for the first time,I blanked out. Waking up in the hospital with me dad watching over me.

My mouth was still soar so my dad said I sounded really funny.

" I did not."

"Yes son you did, they've taken your blood and everything. You overdosed."

Right after his words I saw his eyes watering. One single tear sliding down his cheek.