Chapter 11

We decided to go to a pizza restaurant, which was great for all of us since we love pizza. We went to an old favorite of mine... Ernesto's. It's a place in the North End with amazing pizza. On the way there I heard my friends giggling. As we were walking down the cobble stone street I ruffling of plastic. I have a very sensitive hearing so I started to cringe. I looked left to right wondering where it was coming from. In an alley way I see to men with their backs facing me. All I saw was a man with short blonde hair with a beanie on with a leather jacket. The man next to him had soft brown curly hair and something similar that Harry would wear. Maybe it was Harry. Was it Harry? I didn't really bother since there is a lot of drug addicts with curly brown hair in Boston. As we walked up to the door I saw an old Italian man cat-calling the young women walking down the street. When we got in there was not a lot of people. Just one family. It was a father, a brother, an sister, and another sister. It reminded me of my family. I decided to get two pizzas, a cheese and a peperoni. The pizza didn't last very long since we were all so hungry. While I was finishing my last slice I saw Harry sitting at one of the tables in front of the restuarant.

"Phoebe look..." Claire said as she nudged her elbow into me.

"Oww, Claire I know I already saw."

"Oh, why don't you go on an early date?"

"Yeah!" All the girls replied as they were waving their hands at me to go forward.

"Okay, fine. Just don't distract me"

"Oh, we won't." Annie said with a smile on her face.

Uh oh.

As I was walking towards the door I stumbled over air and open the door with my head. I was fine but I had throbbing for the rest of the day. Once the door was opened I met up with Harry's eyes.

"Hey Hare Bear."

"Ph... Phoebe, I didn't expect to see you."

"Yeah, me and the girls were just having lunch, and I saw you and I decided to say hi." I said to him as I walked over for a seat.

Harry's POV

~~

I will admit Phoebe really did look beautiful. With her little black dress showing off her curves and legs. She looked stunning. I was amazed by the fact she had no sleeves. So I offered her my coat.

"You cold?"

"No." She said as I saw her get the shivers. With out asking again I put my coat on her. I felt bad that she was just sitting, shivering, and I was sitting, warm with a coat. From behind all I heard was "aww" from her friends looking through the window. The look of Phoebe's face was not pleased.

"Excuse me Harry as I go beat up my friends."

"Please take your time." All I saw after that was Phoebe handing me back my coat and going inside.

Phoebe's POV

~~

"What the fuck?"

"What, we weren't distracting you." Avery said with a grin on her face.

"Come on guys, I asked if you couldn't and you did."

"I'm sorry, Pheebs, but we couldn't help it. You guys are just so cute." Claire said.

"Well can you guys stop? I want to go on an early date and you guys are kinda killing my vibe."

"Okay, okay we'll stop. Good luck though." Said Avery.

"Thanks." I said as a strutted out the restaurant.

As I walked out I saw a look of concern.

"You okay?"

"Yeah fine, sorry my friends are just creepers."

"So, you wanna go now?"

"Um, sure. Let me just get my stuff."

"Okay."

As I walked into the shop my friends had the look of suspense on their face.

"I'm going."

"Yeah!" They all yelled.

"SHHH!" The men screamed behind the counter. Grabbing my bag and phone, hugging my friends good bye as they wished me good luck and me thanking them for my makeup and hair. I walked out the door with a smile on my face.