Chapter 10

It was 12:00 when I finished my breakfast. For some reason I got really nervous because I had no idea on what we were gonna do, movie, dinner, walking, sky diving? I had no idea. So I decided to text someone who would know what to do. I decided to text my sister, Lucy. She's married to an author that makes horror books, and since she's married she must know about dates.

" What's up moo?"

" Nothing much boo. What's up?"

" I need advice. I have a date with the most gorgeous boy on earth and he won't tell me where we're going and I don't know what to do. 😫"

"Oh my god, good for you boo and if you don't know where you're going just wear something casual."

"Yeah, thanks moo for the advice. Talk to you soon."

After that I had to text another person, but in my case, people. So I had a group chat with the at the "Guess what girls, I have a date with Harry. 😳😁"

Avery: " Good for you girl."

Annie: " Yus boo, you better work."

Claire: " It's gonna get steamy tonight."

Me: " No! I just met him yesterday I'm not gonna do the nasty."

Sydney: " I agree, Pheebs."

Ruby: " Good job, Pheebs, you just met him yesterday and you have a date."

Megan: " WORK!"

Maddie: " You know what we should do, all the girls and I can come over and help you get ready. What time is it?"

Me: " 6:00"

Maddie: " Perfect, I'm coming over now!"

All the other girls replied: "Same!" I wish my mom was hear to see this. She would be so happy for me, she would definitely help me. She would of done my hair and makeup. I remember she was amazing at hair, she had this talent where she could look at any celebrity and make you look exactly like them. For my middle school graduation I asked to look like Miley Cyrus in the final season of Hannah Montana. I love that show... Anyway, I looked like a exact replica. As least I didn't ask for it this year. All the girls came at 2:00.

" Sup bitch." said Avery.

" Sup."

" Hey girl," Maddie said. "You ready to get your makeover?"

"Yes!" Before I knew all my friends with their makeup bags starting pouring through in my apartment. Every single 1 of them with a smile on their face.

"You ready?" Claire asked.

"Hell yeah!" We saturated of with makeup. Sydney did it since she is the whole beauty guru of the group and then Claire did my hair. both the hair and makeup was quite simple, my hair was straightened and my bangs were twisted into and half down-half up sorta thing. It was cute.For the makeup she just did my usual foundation and concealer with just winged liner on the lids, my eyebrows were my natural shape just filled, and my lips were a matte taupe-pink. When I looked in the mirror I looked like a woman that jumped out of the 1950's. It was beautiful.

" Thanks girls, I don't what I would do without you."

"Probably die." Said Annie.

"Thanks..."

"You're welcome."

Next was the fashion. The rest if the girls did my outfit, since Claire and Sydney were tuckered out from working with this mess called my face, they just wanted to watch. They picked out a black A-line dress with black tights, also they put me in ox blood pumps. In my opinion I looked great, but to Harry I could of looked like a troll. But I didn't care. With my friends I felt beautiful. When we finished it was 2:00. I still had time so my friends and I decided to go out to lunch.