Chanyeol's Baby [5] Appa's Jin

Chanyeol's Baby Book II
Chapter 5 - Appa's Jin
Published Date: 170203

Jinhyun's POV

As I open my eyes, A Tall Cute Guy was sleeping next to me. I smiled and Lightly Pinch Chanyeol's Cheeks make sure he will not wake.

I scanned his face, His Angelic Face. I brushed his hair using my bare hands.

I hugged him, and listen to his Heartbeat.

Tug...

Tug....

Tug.....

Tug....

Huh? Why it's not normal?

Tug......

Tug......

Tug..

"Oh! Gosh! Channie! Your having a Heart attack!!"

I immediately lean him in the Bed and picked my Stethoscope. I removed his shirt and start to pump him.

"1, 2, 3!! 1, 2, 3!! 1, 2, 3!!"

"Please Channie~ Wake Up! 1, 2, 3!!"

"1, 2, 3!!"

"1, 2, 3!!"

"1, 2, 3!!"

"1, 2, 3!!"

"Please Oppa! Wake Up!"

My tears start to fall while still pumping him. I don't want to lose him.

"Huuu! Omo!"

And A Pair of Arm wrapped around me. I open my arms and I saw Chanyeol hugging.

"D-dont cry. I'm safe n-now" Ha manage to say.

"I can't oppa~ I'm worry about you~ I don't to lose someone I loved." I said. And Cry to his Shoulder.

"You will not lose me, I will be always here" He said and pulled out our Hug.

"P-promise?" I asked.

"Promised" He smiled.

I'm cooking for our lunch, suddenly something touched my neck part.

I looked back and I saw Chanyeol with a smile on his face. And He leaned again to me and pecked my neck and next my Nape.

"Yah Oppa! Don't distract me. I'm cooking our lunch. We should be fast. We will go to Appa. Remember?" I said.

"I know. But I'm not distracting you, I'm just observing you~" his husky voice said.

"Okay- Okay fine. Just Don't kiss me in my nec- Hey! Hajima!" I playful him when He gave me a quick kiss in lips.

"You just said in your neck. You never said on your lips" he said.

"Yah!!"

"Hehe Okay fine Jagiya~" He said.

He helped me to prepare the Table where we will eat. And After Cooking the dish I placed it on the Table.

While eating,"Can I asked you something?" He said.

"What is that Oppa?" I smiled.

"What did you do while I'm comatose?" He said. I gulped.

"Like I said, I'm the one who cared to you in the past year" I said.

"How about you and Jooheon?" He asked.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Y-you know, about you and him. I just want to know things. Do you have a C-closure?" He said.