Chanyeol's Baby [9] She's back

Chanyeol's Baby
Chapter 9 - She's Back
Published Date:

Jinhyun's POV

Its been Three Months when Chanyeol left. I came back to my hospital but he never visits me, even for his medication.

Apartment and Hospital. My life runs at that two places. I never visit my house in province in this three months.

"Ms. Moon, Someone is in your office." Ms.Kim said. "Okay, Just tell him or her that I will go there after this check up." I said, She bowed and left.

"Okay, Mommy, Just always wash her and make sure that she will take the medicine 3time in a day." I smiled and they both left.

I wonder myself if I'm carring a baby too, My baby, Chanyeol's Baby.

I walked towards my office. As I reach it, I grab the knob and twist it.

"Oh, Hi." I greeted.

"Hi Jinhyun-shi." She smiled.

"I'm happy that you visit me Jinhyuk-shi. Aren't you stress? I will feel guilt if I felt you stress because of visiting me.. I can visit you at all." I said.

"Its okay, I need to excersice myself too." She smiled.

"What can I help you?" I asked and placed a two juice in my table.

"Can you come to my photoshoot, I don't to stress myself at that sh×t, Please Jinhyun-shi. I need you to come on that photoshoot, for my sake and for you niece/nephew's sake." She plead

"I will think first." I said.

Chanyeol's POV

All was planned. All was everything fine.

"Are you ready for the photoshoot with Jinhyuk? Its been a long time when you two saw each other." Kai said.

"Yeah, And I can tell you She's really good in acting." Kai agree to what Kyungsoo said.

Moon Jinhyuk, the girl I thought I love. Just because I thought she is my childhood sweetheart who used to call me ‘Chanyeolala’. But Its a big mistake. Now I understand it all.

Its hard to understand what happen, but now I know who's the girl I really love, Moon Jinhyun.

"Yeah, I really love her dramas." Kai said.

"Yeah, I really love her."

I talked to the producers. Now I know tha real story, My real story. I feel some guilt. I remember the word I say to her, I know she really hurt about it. But Now, Its time to ask for some forgiveness and bring she back again.

"Okay, Chanyeol, Our theme is summer wear. So need to be sexy." A staff said.

"Jinhyuk will arived later." She said.

Suddenly a I recieved a text message.

From: Jinhyuk-ah
Jinhyun agreed😊💕

To: Jinhyuk-ah
Kamsahamnida Jinhyuk-ah.

Dressing Room. I prepare myself for the coming guess. A lovely guess.

3rd Person's POV

While Chanyeol is waiting for Jinhyun, On the other side, Jinhyun doesn't know everything, All she know is she's having a photoshoot that Jinhyuk should. Jinhyun doesn't have any idea in what happening.

"This way Jinhyun, I mean. Jinhyuk." SuYoon said. SuYoon will guide her. And she also know about Chanyeol's plan.

Jinhyun smiled and followed Suyoon. They walk to the dressing room. Suyoon gave the swim wear that Jinhyun will wear.

"Isn't too much revealing?" She asked.

"Ani, Its seductive. Trust me" SuYoon said. "O-okay. But to be honest. I'm not comportable." She said to SuYoon.

"You will be soon." She smiled.

"One more pose Yeol."

Chanyeol follow the photographer. While Jinhyun is walking to the shooting area. Her jaw drops when she saw Chanyeol seductively posing at front of the photographer.

"Oh? Jinhyuk? You're here." The PG said. She bowed. She didn't expect Chanyeol's presence.

"Okay, Now come stand at his side." The Photographer command. She's thinking if she will go closer or run away.

"Jinhyuk-ah? Are you just stand there?" A husky voice owned by Chanyeol asked to her. She gulped and

Walk closer to him. Chanyeol really miss her, Jinhyun really feel guiltyness. Chanyeol put his arm to her shoulder and lean closer.

"How are you?" Chanyeol whispered.

"Mwo?" She's shaking.

"Can you two close more?" Photographer said. Chanyeol pulled her and she acidentally hug him.

"Can you forgive me for hurting you?" Chanyeol said.

"I can't understand you. Chanyeol."

"I love you."

"You're forgiven Chanyeol." She said. She don't want to involve her Twin's name again.

"I'm sorry, Jinhyun." He said.

"Its oka---"

"Did you say some--"

Chanyeol cut her word and lean forward to connect his lips to her. They kiss is very exact to the camera's flash. Chanyeol won't let his girl go again.

"C-chanyeol."

"I love you, Jinhyun"

Her tears flow and hugged him. "Ssshhh don't cry Jinhyun jagiya."

"Nado saranghae, Chanyeol."

[★ Exo's Park Chanyeol is a Relationship with Former CounTEENg's Jinhyuk's Twin Sister Dr.Moon Jinhyun]