Chanyeol's Baby [8] Mr & Mrs Lee

Chanyeol's Baby
Chapter 8 - Mr & Mrs Lee
Published Date:

Chanyeol's POV

"Annyeonghase, We are NCT U Imnida." A Group of Male composed of 6 boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyong Imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jaehyun Imnida."

"Taeil Imnida~"

"I'm Doyoung~"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ten Imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mark Imnida."

They bowed at front of us. All member of Exo is here. The 9 of us is here, including Lay.

I slighty bow to them. They are the new debuted boys. --but its not the whole group, they are unit (first to debut)

Its been two months when I came back. They gave me two week for rest and I came back at the third week. Exo-Ls missed me so much.

1month back to my career is a suck. More Interviews, more Cameras, More Fans and more schedules.

As I said, Its not a joke.

And I hope they don't hate me. Aside of being tired, Our hearts breaks when we reads some bash and hates, so we just choose to ignore them.

"Okay boys! Time to go back to the dorm! See you tomorrow!" The choreographer said and left us here.

We're all tired. Catching our breathes. I'm just preventing to colapse. Baekhyun came and gave me a bottled water. "You okay?" He asked.

"Nae.." I said. I open it and drink.

"You're tired.always. I'm happy that you're not colapsing." He said while leaning on the mirror. "One month of being here. I know you're adjusting right now. You know after you lied on the hospital bed. Everything becomes strict. From schedules to managing us." He said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I said. He chuckled.

"Its okay, Its a part of being in this career. You know, I'm bored on being always in the dorm. Wanna out? I want to meet a friend." He said.

"Okay, But remember, we need to be careful." I said.

"I know right."

As we came in the dorm. We automatically showered and changed our clothes. Its already 7 in the evening when we fixed ourselves.

"Ready?" Baek asked.

"Yeah." I said. We wear our mask and hood. And about to go out when--

"Where the both of you going?" We turned back and saw Junmyeon hyung standing and glaring at us.

"Where?" He asked again.

"Just in the b-backyard." Baekhyun said.

"And you're using the front door to go at the backyard? Huh? Such a liar. Tell me where you guys will go?" He asked.