Epilogue

Chanyeol's Baby
Epilogue
Published Date: 170409

3rd Person's POV

Exo is now having crisis, Crisis in schedule. But Chanyeol didn't forgot to care and love Jinhyun.

It's been a year when they announce that they're in. Exo members is very happy for him and specially Jinhyuk to her Twin.

Jinhyuk already lay their second baby, Lee Hunhyuk. A baby boy.

Jinhyun is still working in her hospital even Chanyeol wants her to stop, Chanyeol said that he can produce their expenses. But Jinhyun said she still want it for future.

Even Jinhyun having a hard time, She always visiting Chanyeol at his dorm and practices.

"Annyeong-haseyo Oppas." She greeted them all.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jinhyun-saeng." They said. She smiled.

"Oppas? Did you saw Chanyeol?" She asked.

"At the Recording room." Baekhyun said.

"Kamsa." She said.

She walks out from the Practice Room. While she's walking at the hallway. She felt something different. Dizzy, Lawsy and Lazy. She's acting different this past days.

She immediately went to the comport room and washed.

"Whhhhaaa~" She growled while She's throwing that food she ate.

"Omaygosh. Am I?" She said.

She picked her bag and seek for something important. When she got it, She immediately test it.

She open the door and arrange her dress and walks happily. She look for Chanyeol.

"Did you saw Chanyeol?" She asked one of the staff.

"Amm~ Maybe at the ground floor." He said.

"Are you going there?" She asked.

"Ammm.... Yeah, wae?" He said.

"Please Call him and say that meet me in the rooftop. Kamsahamnida Oppa-nae." She said with a hug before going to the rooftop.

She's very excited. While holding a kit on her hand.

Now She thinks that no one can let Chanyeol go again. No one can be in between of them two. They're love will be infinity even the death comes.

She will always love him. Without hesitation.

"Jagiya? Are you okay? Are you teeling me something?" Chanyeol asked as he reach Jinhyun's hand.

"I'm very okay." She smiled

Chanyeol noticed a kit on her hands. "And what is this?" He asked and flipped the kit.

And Two Red Lines makes Chanyeol's heart beats fast.

He immediately hugged her and cry on her shoulder.

[★ Dr.Moon Jinhyun, Park Chanyeol's 1-year-girlfriend, is already carrying Chanyeol's Baby]

-The End-