Chanyeol's Baby [6] Playing With My Love Water.

Chanyeol's Baby Book II
Chapter 6 - Playing With My Love Water
Published Date:

Jinhyun's POV

After washing the dishes. I wiped my hands and went to the living room.

And I saw Appa and Chanyeol having a conversation.

"Exo? Ahh~ Very familliar" Appa said. Then he noticed me.

"Oh? Jinhyu--" I glared at Appa before he complete his sentence. "Jin there are you" He said.

I'm glad that my father following me and not ruining my plans. I know its a Mistake, But this mistakes make my love love me back too.

I went to the couch and sit at Chanyeol's Side. "So? What your plan Jin?" Appa asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't you want to marry him? And You? Are you planning to marr--"

"Appa, Stop. We're not already planning for it. Its too fast" I said.

I want to enjoy the moments with Chanyeol first. I want him to love me back at my real name first.

"I....think we must go out first Appa. We'll back later." I said.

"Where you going?" He asked. "We will just play outside, Want to come Appa?"

"Ani, Just enjoy yourselves." Appa said with a smile.

We got up, I held Chanyeol's hand and exit Appa's house.

The Sunset is thw best moment for me. "I really love Sunset~" I said to Chanyeol.

"I love it too, Like how I love you" I pouted. "Wae?" He asked.

"You're not loyal. Theres another one than me" He playfully smiles

"Jealous You Jagi~" He said. I smile and wrap my arm around his left arm.

"Jagiya?" He said.

"Wae?"

"I want to be true. I'm still jealous. About You and Jooheon." He said with a lonely tone. "Then I want to be true that you're cute when you're jealous."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. Sometimes I feel unlucky because Jinhyuk is very lucky to have Chanyeol. But I know that I'm lucky because I'm the one who can feel the love of Chanyeol.

Every Hug, Every Kiss and Every moment with him is very important and pleasure.

"But Do you know?" I said. I'm in mood to tease him, I just want to try what he will do.

"Hm?" He said.

"Jooheon is Hotter than you."

He glared at me. Look directly to my eyes. "Are you telling me something that.... I am not hot?" He said.

"Aniyo, I didn't say that. You.Are.Not.Hot!" I said.

"Aha~ So how can I be hot on your eyes?" He asked seductively with his husky voice.

"Yo--" I'm about to tease him again by my answer. But I feel something on my side.

He's hands is going down to my butt. Its about to grab my ass but I stopped him.

"W-what are doing?" I shakily asked.

"Make myself hot at my lover's eyes " He answered. A shiver touch my back when He say 'Lover's eyes'-words.

I stepped baclward as he leaned forward to me. "No, Park Chanyeol. It's not funny." I said while continue stepping backward. Now I can feel the wet sand on my bare-feet.

"Run." He said.

"WHHHHHAAAAAAAA" I screamed out and run to the Sea. I run for not to chase.

"I can chase you what ever you do, Jagiya!" He shouted out.

"If you can! Whaaaaa!" I run and run.

"Where are you going?" He said when he caught my wrist.

"Away from you, Big ass"

"Big ass? So? You stare at my ass? Whut the--" I stopped him by splashing the water to his face.

"Hey! Ah! Stop! Jagiya! Hajimayeo!Whaaaaaa!"

Were happily splashing the water to ourselves until our bodies got wet.

I'm catching my breathe while his hugging my waist. "I told you I can chase you what ever you do." He said.

"Come on, let's go out of here. Its getting late too" I said and engaging him to get out from the water.

He held my hand and We walk to the Seashore. I can feel his hands is shaking because of the coldness of the air. I hugged him and enjoying our warm bodies.

"Its almost 1month Jagiya." He said while I'm hugging him.

"Yeah." I sadly said.

"We done happy things, and I don't want to forgot it, Just because I'm getting back to work. Even I want to stay here, And To be with you, There's a side of me saying that I need to go back." He said.

"But Jagiya?"

"Hm?" I groaned.

"Please Be with me, And don't forgot this whole month of happiness. I'm getting back to work, It means I'm having a busy schedule again, I can't call nor text you for many times. I just want you to understand me. Please Don't let other own you. No other than Me. Me only. Jagiya? Arraseo?" He said.

I nodded with a smile at my lips. I hope one day we will be back here, and will stare to each other with full of love on our eyes like it will lasts forever.

I twisted the door knob and let our wet bodies enter Appa's House. We saw Appa seating on the sofa while holding the remote and noisely sleeping. I don't doubt that he fell asleep will watching television.

I'm about turning off the TV when a hand stopped me. "Wait jagi." Chanyeol said.

"SMTown Management speak about EXO memeber Park Chanyeol's condition."

"To be honest, Chanyeol is in the place where can't be found. And Its a mystery for us where can we find him. His personal nurse said that He left the hospital for a purpose." A guy said.

I pressed the power button and looked at him ,"I think we need to go"