Chapter 7

(Bahja Pov)
    So all I heard was screaming and a few minutes later I look over and star was gone and u got up her car was gone,and I went in the boys room and said yall nique nique gone they said roc gone too. So I thought it was them. So everybody went down stairs they weren't down there. So we called nique she didn't answer and roc he didn't answer either. So I told them what I heard. We were like what could happen between them. So everybody put on clothes and it was still night,so we went to roc house and he wasn't there and we went to nique house she wasn't there,So we were like where are they? So we just went back to my house and went back to sleep til the morning we were going to look for them.

           (Bahja Pov End)

            (Zonnique Pov)

       So I woke up I over hear roc talking on the phone to someone down stairs and I went to say hey and he didn't hear me so I listened and I heard him talking to Ciara his ex girlfriend,he said let's get together sometime and she said don't you have a girlfriend (she heard him cause it was on speaker) Roc said "no",and I just walked in there and said so I don't exist he was shocked and hung up the phone in a hurry he said of course I do so why did you just tell her no I jumped on him and started punching left to right and he pushed me off him but I got up he tried to run and started punching left to right again I was So mad I was about to explode he tried to punch me but I just fell out and started to cry and he tried to hug me but I pushed him off me and got my stuff and left.

          Hey it's Kelsey and I know it's a short one but who cares so will they ever find star and roc? Where did they even go? Give me some ideas Thank You and stay tuned.P.S. It was the weekend Chapter 8 is too.

         Sincerely,

                                 Kelsey Kisses