Chapter 10

(Zonnique Pov)

So I guess no one knows I'm gone so I just stayed with Tiara for a week and no one I mean not even a phone call.......I guess they have been waiting on me to leave so there I'm gone so I guess there are really happy that I am gone, I have always thought that Bri didn't like me. I guess I'll call Bee though.....

RING RING RING

Bee: Hello

Me:He it's nique nique

Bee:Nique where you been we have been worried Bri have been crying every since she left.....She thought u were dead or something...*Long Sigh*

Me: Well I'm at Tiaras house but don't tell anybody else but Bri please I'll come back when I'm ready to face Roc

Bee:Ok we'll come right now ok we'll be there in 10 K

Me: K bye Bee

Bee: Bye!!!!

( Bee Pov)

I was to worried about nique ma and Bri have been crying for days we even thought of stopping the group...because nique is mostly one of the best but we are all the best. So we arrived at Tiaras house...and we see nique though the window so we rush to the door

Knock Knock Knock

T-Tiara

Be- Bee

Bri-Bri (Lol)

Z-Zonnique

T: Bee, Bri you guys I haven't seen you in forever how have you guys been doin I missed u

Be ndd Bri: Good can we come in *Laughs*

T: Alright *closes door* Nique is over there *points to Nique*

We walked in Nique looks like she's been crying for ever I gave her a confused look.... "Nique why are you crying and why did you run off?"I asked. 'Roc ch-cheated on me.... "she mumbled. " Well you should have came to us we will help please don't run off we put posters up giving awards and. asking people have they seen you and your mom have been just saying 'If she is dead I'm going to die too' and we don't want anymore of our family leaving sooo come back please..." I asked. "Okay I will I miss you guys soo much" She said.

(Zonnique Pov)

I'm going back but I just wish I don't have to see Roc he's a cheater. I just want to go back to when I didn't even know them. When we were just 3 normal girls.... don't get me wrong the famous life is amazing but I just want to be normal sometimes. We went to my house Bee said that we were just going to go get some ice cream. So I went upstairs and took a little nap. sooner or later I was out. ...

(Bee Pov)

We are going to get dem back together because they were like Romeo and Juliet......See I knew some one was crying but I didn't know who. I was about to go to Roc house and tell him the set up. I arrived at Roc house and I knocked on the door. Rocs mom came out... I introduced myself and she said he was in his room. So I was upstairs and Roc was in his room with Ciara and they were......

Hey so what do you guys think of that chapter many more to come so IT'S

QUESTION TIME

1. WHAT DO YOU THINK ROC AND CIARA WERE DOING?

2.WHAT WILL ZONNIQUE DO IF SHE SEES ROC AGAIN

3. WILL BEE TELL NIQUE?

I will update this story every Monday and Friday!!!!!!

Bye Guys