Chapter 6

( No One's Pov)

           So they were talking about how they were going to meet at Bahja's house and talk and spend the night over there but only if Bahja's parents were alright with it. When she got home and went upstairs and got the courage to go ask her mom,then she finally went to her mom's room and went and asked her.

Convo:

Me:Hey ma

BM:Hey sweetie

Me:Can some friends come over and spend the night?

BM:Hmmmm..........Is your room clean?

Bahia:Yeah,any more questions?

BM: How many boys and Girls?

Bahja:boys 4 or 3 Girls 2 so.......

BM:Ok yes,but no loud music and other stuff.

Bahja:YES,thank you sooo much!

BM:Mph........

Bahja:Ok

     (Bahja Pov )

               So I go in my room and text everybody to get ready everybody tested back ok.So while I was getting ready nique nique was the first person to come where's everybody else at? She said that everybody coming in their own car.I said ok.I just lead her to my room where the girls are sleeping and then roc showed up So I showed him to the boys room he said thanks and changed into his clothes  while me and nique nique set up the movies,drinks,music,and games and breunna was at the door I showed her to the room and she changed into her clothes and I came down stairs and saw roc helping nique nique.Minutes later everybody was there I said "let the party begin." So  we played the games and watched the movies and ate then everybody got sleepy.So we went to sleep,and I heard screaming and yelling in the middle of the night somebody was mad at each other.