Chapter 3

(Chresanto Pov still )

        So I was like y'all know each other,and star said" yeah OMG girlz not only one girl." I was acting dumb for a minute so........What y'all go to next?Ray and Baby doll:gym. Well me and star go to band.So Ray and babydoll go to the gymnasium and we go to the band room.

(Chresanto Pov Ends)

  (Beauty Pov)

  Me and Jacob goes to the gymnasium and I see Breunna and Ray so I'm like oooh and bre said Girl stop playing we just friends I said yeah for now. So we went to the locker room and changed into our pink and purple shorts,and all pink a purple shirts.Then Prince asked me the big question.

Convo:

Prince:hey bahja can I ask you something?

me:Yeah what is it?

Prince:can we be more than friends?

Me:yes yes a million Times yes!

Prince:Well ok then

me:well

  Then the gym teacher came in,and everybody lined up

  (Bahja Pov End)

    (Star Pov)

     Me Chresanto were in the back of the room talking till the teacher walked in and Chresanto passed me a note because we couldn't talk it said Do you like me? yes no or maybe.I circled yes and passed it back to him and he looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.So the bell rung and we walked out together and he grabbed my hand.

    (Star Pov End)

           * skipping to after school *

      (no ones Pov)

      Everybody meet up under the tree and everybody was together.Except prodigy he was still looking for a way to get with Jasmine. So they just him with that.

        Hey it's your girl Kelsey and hope you enjoyed Chapter 3 I only update once a day but since I am going back to school and just starting my story I will update on everyday

    sincerely,

                      Kelsey