Chapter 11

(Bee Pov)

          I walked in to Rocs room and saw Roc and Ciara kissing......I stormed up to Roc and punched his sorry butt I kept punching him till that Ciara girl grabbed me started punching me so I punched both of them and told Roc 'If you want to live you better find another Roc and blame it on them or I will kill you' He so looked scared I was laughing as I walked away.

        (Roc Pov)

      I knew somebody was gon find out but not this soon. I was kind of scared what she said cause SHE is kinda crazy about Zonnique and her family. That's what is not supposed to happen...But it did. If she tells Zonnique then I might need to be really scared. ESPECIALLY BRI. She thinks Nique is not the right person for me. She told me one day this was gonna happen that I was gonna do some thing stupid...and it just happened. I was in deep thought until Ciara snapped me out of my thoughts."Hey, What are you thinking about." SHE said. "Huh oh get out slut." I said" What did I do you scared of that bitch." She said "I ain't scared of nobody so bye bitch." I said. She looked at me with a evil grin and left. WHAT did I just do!!!!!!!

         (Zonnique Pov)

       So Bee walked she looked mad a hell...She had blood on her shirt too.....and her lip was a little busted. So I walked up to her and she just started to cry. what was she crying for? She was crying into my shoulder and I was comforting her, Then the cry died down so I asked her. "Bee what's wrong with you." I said. I-i-I saw Roc and.....he was K-k-k-Kissing Cia- Zonnique stopped her. "Say no more let's call up Bri and Kick some ASS." I said. I was feeling really confident in beating both Roc and Ciaras ASS. We were dressed in all black with black heels with silver spikes on the sides. WE WERE FINE AS HELL. We walked in Rocs room and I couldn't believe my eyes........

        Hey it's Kelsey I know it's not Monday but we just went back to school so sorry but at least u got an update

     1.What do u think Zonnique saw?

      2.Who was in that room with Roc?

I know some of these people are not real but I'm gonna put sum people they know for real in here so bye....

                                         Sincerely,

                                               Kelsey Kisses