OMG GIRLZ AND MB LOVE STORY

(Zonnique Pov)

Hi I'm Zonnique

So it's the first day of school and it's morning and I have to get up so I get out of bed and do my normal morning routine and curl my hair and put it ponytail,and I have on a blue aero shirt,faded blue shorts,and blue converse. So I head down stairs and eat breakfast and I head back up stairs and call Bahja.

convo:

Bahja:hey

me:Hey

Bahja: yeah wassup

me: come pick me up for school

Bahja:okay

me:bye

Bahja:BYE

(Zonnique Pov Ends)

(Bahja Pov)

So I'm eating Breakfast and I get a call.from Zonnique telling me she ready for school so I continue eating breakfast,and I'm done I go upstairs and grab my phone and bag and car keys.I go to my car and get in Collard Greens by Kendrick Lamar come on I bump that all the way to babydoll house I go to her house blow the horn a few times she come out the door and get in the car.Babydoll has on a purple aero shirt, fades purple shorts,and purple converse same as me. We drive to Zonnique house Don't Think They Know By Chris brown ft.aaliyah comes on we bump that all the way to Zonnique house.we get their I blow the horn a few times and she comes out get in the car same thing as me and the.we looked at each other and said " we got the same thing on" so I'm different by 2 chainz comes on we bump that all the way to school. We get there everybody runs up to us ahhh beauty aahh babydoll aahh star.We like can you back up so every body leaves and we walk into the school it was the biggest school I ever saw.

(Bahja Pov Ends)

(Breunna Pov )

We walk in the school that school so big we all said.Bahja said y'all look over there. me and star said where Bahja said their go some fine boys.we said yup they are fine. so we walk to get our schedules and when we got our schedule and we had most classes together.

(Breunna Pov Ends)

Hope you guys enjoyed cause this is my first story