Chapter 13

Zonnique Pov

*Alarm Goes Off *

*Thinks inside head* "Uggh School The Worst Place Everrr, ! What Am I Complaining For I Have More Of School To Come For Me."

So This Morning I Just Got Out Of Bed, Went To The Bathroom and Did My Heigene Routine.

Im Really Not Looking Forward To School Because Of What Happened A Few Weeks Ago.

I Mean Who Wants To Go To School When All Of This Drama Revolves Around Them, I Really Wish I Could Miss School Just For One More Dayy.

When I Got Done With Myy Heigene Routine, I Called Up Bee and Asked Her Was she Readyy She Sedd She On Her Wayy So I Onlyy Have A Few Minutes To Eat.

I Went Down Stairs Fixed Me Some Cereal, Ate Them Quicklyy, nd Got Myy Phone Put Myy Shoes On Next Thing Yhu Know Bee's Outside Blowinn Daa Horn.

I Grabbed Myy Back Pack Nd Shot Out The Door.

*GETS INSIDE THE CAR*

Bee : Dang Girl Ian Seen You Run That Fast In.... Forever.
Zonnique: Giiirrrll , I Had To Get Outta There.
Bee: What Happened?
Zonnique: Nothing, I Just Was Really Tired Of Being In The House All Day.
Bee: Mm.
Zonnique: Umm, Not To Tell You How To Drive Or Give You Directions but, You Passed Bre's House
Bee: I Know What I Did. Bre Said She'll Get Dropped Off Today.
Zonnique:OK.

They Finally Pull Up To The School, And As Soon As They Get Out....

Everyone Take A Look And Go Back To What They Were Doing.

Bee: That..Was..
Zonnique: Wierd?
Bee: Oh Yes!

Then They Both Go To There Seperate Classes, And At The End Of The Day They Meet Back Up.

Bee: The Whole School Day And Still..
Zonnique: No Sign Of Bre.
Bee: Yep. Let's Go Before I Die Of The Smell Of This School.

The Girls Leave The School And Get Ready For The Next Day.

HEY GUYYSS, YOU MISS ME RIGHT? NO??!! OK ITS COOL. ANYWAYS, My Birthday Is August 4th I Have Been Very Busy For A Very Long Time And Im Sorry I Havent UpDated In Like Forveer. This Chapter Is Lame I Know But By The Way Im Changing Some Of The Things In The Story. I Will Update Every Friday. WHY FRIDAY? Becausd Its My Least Busy Day And I May Give You Guys A Suprise Update Too.

Follow Myy Personals Though~
InstaGram:@X.Kween
SnapChat:UnderConstruction