Chapter 9

All little girls shout be told they are pretty, even if they aren't.
~ Marilyn Monroe

- Did you know that god made heels so woman could put dishes on the top shelf
• Really? I thought it was to kick dumbasses in the nuts.

I did not slap you, I high fived your face.

This guy has a picture of me wearing a pink wig in just my boxers passed out outside a Burger King.
~ Illegal my Ass by Makeandoffer

Sometimes if you aren't sure about something, you have to just jump of a bridge and grow wings on your way down.

That decision is about as smart as the one I made last year to watch Breaking Dawn.
~ Illegal My Ass by Makeandoffer

I don't regret the things I've done, I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance.

Experience is the worst teacher, it gives the test before presenting the lesson.

She's like a advert on TV always on, but you never pay any attention to them.
~ The End Of Summer by Makeandoffer

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
~ Winston Churchill

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.

True love isn't Romeo and Julia who died together. It's grandma and grandpa who grow old together.

I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is that I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

I wasn't a massive fan of affections with strangers unless I was drunk and they were hot.
~ The End Of Summer by Makeandoffer

Love is like a virus it can happen to anyone at any time.

If you're not willing to risk it all, then you don't want it bad enough.

That's just the trouble with me, I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
~ Alice in Wonderland

A queen is never late, everyone else is simply early.
~ Princess Diaries 2

Even an blind man can see that you're beautiful.