Chapter 12

- I will do anything for you at any time you want.
• Anything?
- Well, aside from murder. But I can hide a body.
~ Awkwardly Adorable by kpgcatlover

This is life not haven, you don't have to be perfect.

If you don't do stupid things when you're young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you're old.

Four dollar is very little money when you got them, but a heck of a lot money when you ain't got them.
~ Donald Duck

I better get back down to make sure Chance hasn't magically started Wold War Three with that poor Pepsi bottle.
~ The Bad Boy Taught Me To Fight by kpgcatlover

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Karma is like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.

Don't worry if you have a bad day, remember there are people who have their ex's name tattooed on their body.

The awkward moment when you think you do a silent fart and it comes out like a machine gun.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
~ Dr. Seus

To be old and wise, you must first have to ne young and stupid.

I don't run. And if you ever see me running, you should be too because something is probably chasing me.

Zombies eat brains... Don't worry, most of you have nothing to worry about.

All our dreams can come true if we got the courage to persue them.
~ Walt Disney

- You killed me!
• You pissed me of.
~ The Vampire Diaries

Life is much like a joke, doesn't make sense until it ends.

Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often. Remember that.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Faces like yours belong in the Zoo. Don't be mad I'll be there too... Not in the cage, but laughing at you.

If a woman is upset, hold her and tell her how beautiful she is. If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.