Chapter 11

My luck was about as good as a virgin was in bed.
~ The End Of Summer by Makeandoffer

I'm more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles.

I almost had a tgreesome last night. Just needed two more people.

A woman can't change a man because she loves him. A man changes himself, because he loves her.

Trust is like a eraser it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.

Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can't laugh at yourself call me... I'll laugh at you.

Mom always told me: if you can't say anything nice than don't say anything at all. And some people wonder why I am so quiet around them.

The heart does things for reasons, that reason can not understand.
~ Joseph, Princess Diaries

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep.
~ Cinderella

Sweat is just your body that's crying because it wants you to stop moving.

I didn't come back to tell you that I can't live without you. I can live without you, I just don't want to.
~ Jennifer Aniston, Rumour has it

Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins makes you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husband. They just don't.
~ Elle Woods, Legally Blonde

Honestly, if you're not willing to sound stupid, you don't deserve to be in love.

With every great love, comes a great story.
~ Noah, The Notebook

Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.
~ Captain Jack Sparrow

Woman are angels and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick we're flexible like that.

Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.

The pinkie is the smallest finger, but holds the biggest secrets.

You never stop loving someone. It's either you never did or you always will.

If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they are supposed to be in their.

Friends are like bras, close to the heart and always there for support.

If it weren't for boys, I'd quiet school.