Chapter 10

People fear death even more than pain. It's strange they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over.

If you are what you eat, then cannibals are the only real humans.

Just because someone broke your heart does not mean that someone else can not repair it.

Things always go wrong, what you do after is what counts.

I'm shy at first, but once I'm comfortable with you, get ready for some crazy shit.

Everybody wants to go too heaven, but no one wants to die.

Sometimes I want to give up everything, the I remember that I do nothing.

The very fact you want to leave is why you should stay. You care about her.
~ Snow White, Once Upon a Time

Each of us represents a star in heaven. Sometimes we twinkle alone, sometimes we shine with the rest and sometimes when we least expect it, we make someone else's dream come true.

And then the lonely banana decided this life wasn't meant for bananas.
~ Anne

Death ends a live, not a relationship.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
~ Albert Einstein

It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not.

Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.
~ John Lennon

The most important decisions you make are not the things you do, but the things you decided not to do.

You can put wings on a pig but you don't make it an eagle.
~ Bill Clinton

Break the rules. Find freedom. Live your life.
~ Dirty Dancing Havana Nights

And no what happens to us in the future, everyday I've spent with you is the best day of my live.
~ The Notebook

I'm not crazy. My reality it just different than yours.

Dying- that's the last thing I plan on doing.

This is live not heaven, you don't have to be perfect.