Chapter 13

How easy would life be if we were all wizards.
~ Illegal My Ass by Makeandoffer

One of the best feelings in the world is, when you hug someone and the hug you back even tighter.

You look like you're trying to fart.

That's harder than catching aids from a nun.
~ Illegal My Ass by Makeandoffer

It's true alcohol kills people, but how many are born because of it?

Am I that transparent, I want you I need you, oh baby, oh baby!
~ 10 Things I hate about you

Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is to stubborn to ask for directions.

Cracks in the concrete are just a reminder that you fall apart, no matter how strong you are.

I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.
~ Marilyn Monroe

A man who treats a his woman like a princess is proof that he has been raised by a queen.

Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you. One day you may realize you've lost the moon while counting the stars.

Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect there jealousy. They are people who think that you're better than them.

I hate it when crumbs fall in your cleavage. Sometimes my boobs eat more than I do.

- You're crazy.
    • All the best people are.

Just because I can not see it, doesn't mean I can not believe it.

You can run, but you can't hide.

Can you believe our luck? Of the trees we could have hit, we had to get one that hits back.
~ Ron Weasly

The truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
~ Bob Marley

A mistake is only a mistake if you don't learn something from it, once you learned something from it, it becomes a lesson.

All this talk about equality. The only thing people have in common is that they are going to die.
~ Bob Dylan