The New Blood

AN: Hey guys thanks for reading this, this is my first story so sorry if it's bad. Anyway, here is the key and the bio:

Fc: Fave Color

Yn: Your name

Ln: Last name

SFC: Second Fave Color

Ec: Eye color

Hc: Hair color

Hl: hair length

BIO

Name: F/n L/n

Age:17

Known as: Raider (no one knows your real name)

Clothing: F/c Hoodie, black jeans, F/c and S/f/c shoes, and black bandana

Weapons: Chains wrapped around each of your arms, with a Kunai at the end, which can be used as plasma pistols. Also a giant flame sword which can be used as a machine gun.

Semblance: Fire and smoke control.

Here's the first chapter guys :D

(Y/N POV)

It was a cold night. My hood covered my eyes and my bandana covered the lower half of my face. I was sitting on the edge of a dust shop's roof just thinking about where your life was heading. I heard a car come to a screeching halt and I saw 5 men in white and red masks approach the shop with weapons. I knew what was going to happen, and frankly, I didn't really care so i just stood up and walked away, across to the other side of the roof.

???: "Aren't you going to help them from those robbers Raider?"

I stopped and started to rotate, looking for whoever was speaking to me. I had taken the name Raider after I became a vigilante. It was a nickname my father gave me before he died.

Yn: "Well it doesn't seem like they want anything to do with me so why should I interfere with their business? That's just rude"

I said that last part chuckling. I heard glass shatter and screams, followed by some voices.

ThugLeader: "Grab all the dust you can find, I'll deal with this scum."

Thugs: "Yessir!"

I run back to the edge to see the owner and his wife held at gunpoint by the leader of the thugs. As I carefully examined the mask of the leader, I realized it was the White Fang.  Anger and hatred was boiling within me. My arms were glowing orange with smoke coming out of them. My e/c eyes were now glowing red and orange. I lunged at the leader with all my strength and knocked him down. I then punched him on the back of the head with my fist, engulfed in smoke and fire. It knocked him out and I looked at the other 4 thugs remaining. They opened fire on me, but I dissipated into smoke, appearing behind them. Using my energy, I shot a wave of smoke at their backs, causing them to fly and hit the building across the road, knocking them unconscious.
I calmed down and went over to the lady and the man, helping them to their feet.

???: "Not your business, hmm?"

A man in green with grey hair emerged from the shadows. I turned to look at him

Yn: " Well I have a score to settle with those White Fang, and, if I may ask, who are you?"

???: "Ah yes well my name is Ozpin, Professor and Headmaster of Beacon academy, a school to t-"

Yn:"Train Huntsmen and Huntresses. I've heard of it. So why are you here?"

Ozpin:"Well I've heard, and now seen, how good your skills are at fighting. I want to offer you a chance to come to Beacon, hone your skills, help others and protect the world from the Grimm"