The Blonde.

AN: Hey guys, I forgot to tell you that if a sentence is in a bracket (), its a thought. Enjoy

YN POV

YN: "Well that was boring, I wish I could've gone to sleep, but Yang keeps buggin' me. What's up with her Ruby?"

I was just sitting with RWB. Yang is still trying to get lunch right now. I sat with Ruby on my left, and Weiss and Blake across from me. I'm enjoying my lunch, trying to get through my first day of school. However I remeber what Yang keeps saying to me in class, like "cutie" and "hot stuff".

YN: (hot stuff hmm...oh damn, did i...) *checks uniform* (ahh i didn't burn my uniform)

Ruby: "I dunno she normally only tries to get a boys attention when she's flirty...which means..."

She just smiled at me.

YN: "Means...means what Ruby?"

RWB: "She likes you!"

I instantly blushed. I could be a traffic light right now.

YN: "Pfft no. You guys don't have proof."

Weiss: "Look shes flirting with you and stares at you. And look at you Raider, you're redder than red. People will just rename the color red to "Raider". So the questions is..."

I see Blake's head energe from her book.

Blake: "Do you like her back?"

I froze. Not twitching at all. They all stare at me contently, waiting for me answer. In my head, a million things were buzzing and I just couldn't think, let alone speak.

YN: "I...ahh...ummm...well"

Weiss: "Aww... i mean *clears throat* look you're stuttering over her".

I let my forehead just fall and hit the table.

YN: *forehead still on table* "I don't...well *sighs* "I dont know if I do. I mean I only met you guys today, but yeah she's really pretty and-"

Yang:"Who's really pretty, and why are you on the table honey?"

I slowly raise my head and turn around to see Yang stand there and wink at me. I look at the rest of the team, and they're just sitting there, watching me embarrass myself.

YN (Great... I'm embarrassing me in front of the prettiest girl I've ever met.)

Yang:"Ohh so my little new baby thinks I'm pretty. Cute, charming and straight forward, mama likey. *wink*

YN:"How did you k-"

Ruby leans close to my ear and explains how she knew.

Ruby: "Because you were thinking out loud"

I blush at this and look at Yang and she looks at me seductively. I stare at her and do the only thing I've done all my life... Run.

YANG POV

I just looked at him run.

Yang: "aww, why'd he run?"

Weiss: "Because you scared him off you dunce."

Yang: "Him? Scared? No way he's too strong and handsone to be scared."

I pu my food down and sit, with my elbows on the table, and my head on my hands.

Ruby: "Maybe you should tone down the flirting a little, sis. I mean it seem he doesn't know that many people. He probably doesn't even know how to react to someone liking him."

She did have a point

Yang: "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll just ask him to hang out tonight."

Tine Skip (After Classes in Dorm)
YN POV

I just walked in my dorm and saw my bed, well my sleeping bag on the floor. I just walked over and plopped on the floor. As soon as my head hit the pillow I tried to fall asleep, but couldn't. All that was on my mind was Yang. I couldn't stop thinking what if she did actually like me. I did like her back, but what if she doesn't. She would never like a low life like me. I fell asleep still tjinking about Yang.

After Nap

I woke and checked the time. It was 8:00 pm. I walked out off the dorm and ran into Yang knockimg her over to her backside.

YN: I. Am. So. Sorry Yang.

I helped her up and she dusted herself.

Yang: "Nah its okay."

I smiled knowing she wouldnt be mad and not punch me through a wall, which she is extremely capable of. As witnessed in Prof. Goodwitch's class.

She looked at me and blushed before looking away.

YANG POV

Yang: (Damn, he's so cute when he smiles, I just can't help but adore it.)

I regainned composure and did what I came to do.

Yang: "Hey, Raider, do you wanna come see a movie tonight with me?"

He looked at me shocked, and I knew his answer. I looked down disappointed and was about to walk away but before I, did he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

YN:"I would love to Yang"

I instantly beamed at this and waited for him to get ready.

YN POV

I finished getting ready. I had a (SFC) jacket with a (FC) shirt, black jeans and (FC) Converses. I walk out out and was greeted by a blonde with a warm smile.

Yang:"Ready?"

YN:"Lead the way"

We walked side by side.

Yang:"So why'd you run off earlier?"

Yn:"I'll tell you after the movie."

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I will update very soon
-N3TWRK Out