Protector and His Powers.

AN:

This is your sword thats also a rifle

This is your sword thats also a rifle. You hang your Kunai at your wrist with the chain wrapped around up to your biceps. The middle of the kunai opens, and a grips comes out the back (you know where theres that hole) of it with a trigger. Your smoke/fire abilities are like Delsins(infamous) and Scorpions(Mortal Kombat)

Anyway enjoy.

YN POV

I looked at the four girls around me, weilding a very interesting arsenal of weapons. Ruby with her scythe, Weiss and her rapier, Blake with her chained ballistic scythe and Yang with her gauntlets. I stood in the centre while they circled me. I smiled before they looked at me.

Yn:"You guys haven't seen my semblance up close right?"

Weiss:"No, but who cares, you're going down."

I chuckled and activated my semblance. Fire and smoke swirled around my arms, my eyes glowing red and orange. I loosened my chains and let my kunai drop.

Yn:"Well then, lets see shall we."

They all charged at me.

Timeskip. Just before fight finishes.

They were all struggling to stand up. I on the other hand was unscathed. Ruby got up and charged at me, but I teleported behind her and flip kicked her. With my on foot on fire, she flew to a tree and hit it. I walked up to her with the sword in my hand but she wanted out, she was too weak at this point. I sheathed my sword and shook hands. Shes out. I turned and saw Weiss charging at me. I shot a Cinder Missle (InFamous Power not a missile with Cinders face) at the floor in front of her, causing her to go airborne. I threw my chain and it wrapped around her before I pulled her to me. She came straight at me and I caught her by wrapping my arms around her. She blushed before I whispered.

Yn:"Give up yet Princess?"

Weiss:"Nope and its Heiress."

Yn:"okay."

I pushed her away, and then Blake and Yang joined her. They circled me, waiting for me to make a move. I smirked at this. They gave the all clear to end it.

YN:"Time to end it."

I crouched and turned my torso, gathering as much energy as possible before launching into the sky. I was up 30 feet.

YN:"WATCH OUT BELOW!"

 I twisted in the air and propeeled myself down. They watched in awe. I hit the ground and it caused an explosion. The smoke faded away but there was still ember in the air. I looked around at the girls, on the ground panting.

Yn:"Heh, I thought you said I was going down."

They were tired and fell asleep on the spot. I went over to Ruby and carried her bridal style who was asleep aswell. I then proceeded to carry her to the others. I gathered them together before taking all their hands in mine. I focused my aura and teleported us back to the dorm. I put each of them in their bed, clearly tired. The last was Weiss. As I laid her down, I heard a mumble and leaned in again. Though it was quiet, I heard it.

Weiss:*whispering*"(Yn)...Like...you."

I laughed and pulled the sheets over her. I sat on the floor and looked over the girls. I never left their sides, waiting for them to awake.

Yn:(They're my family now. They mean the world to me. I will not let anyone touch them.)

I looked at Yang, who was sleeping very peacefully.

Yn:(Especially you Yang. I promise, no one in the world will hurt you.)

I stood up and went and kissed Yang on the cheek, before I went go change into more comfy clothes. I came back to the floor and waited for them to awake.

Timeskip, Rwby Awake, Yang POV

I awoke to see (Yn) on the floor, smiling at me.

I asked him,

Yang:"What are you doing?"

Yn:"Just making sure you guys are safe."

Yang:"How long have you been sitting there?"

Yn:"About 4 hours."

I looked at him, conpletely shocked. He spent Four hours to look after us. He cared so much about us, he gave up his freedom for us. I just couldn't help but smile. I ran and hugged him. I stood up with him and we fell into my bed together.

Yang:"Why did you do this?"

Yn:"I care about you guys very much. You guys are the only ones who accepted me, even though you knew nothing about my past. Im just happy to have you guys close to me."

He turned and looked my in the eye.

Yn:" I care so much about you Yang. I promise no one in the world will hurt you, even if it means my demise."

I couldnt believe it. He was willing to sacrifice his own life, for mine. I leaned and embraced him. I couldnt help but cry into his shoulder.

Yang:"I...I love you so much" *sniffle*

I felt him wrap his arms around me.

Yn:"I love you too Yang."

As we lay there in my bed, the others started to wake. They started asking him about how he fought so well.

Weiss:"What was that last move you used?"

Yn:"I call it the Orbital Drop. I focus all my energy in launching high up before in turn down making myself a missle."

Blake:"How were you able to use your semblance for a long time?"

Yn:"Well my smblance is tied to my aura, it will only fail if my aura is really low, however it does not drain it somehow. If my aura does fail, then there is another  way for me to use my semblance, though much more deadlier. It would tie to my emotions, mainly anger. If I am really angry and my aura is drained, my semblance will auto activate and it will be a different form, but Im too scared to try it here. I dont want to hurt you guys."

Weiss:"What do you mean hurt us?"

Yn:"When I reach that point in my smblance, I am no longer able to control my anger. I am super charged and I do more destruction than a hundred Grimm. Its only happened once and I...I...I destroyed my village."

I remembered what he told me about his fathers loss and I realised he took his second form there. I hugged him trying to comfort him. He hugged me back before he rose up and stretched, flexing his muscles since he was wearing a (fc) singlet and jeans. I blushed at this sight and as I looked around the room, Weiss was blushing as well.

Yang:"Does she...Is she...Is she into (Yn)?"

I questioned this and I got quite jealous at this thought but threw it at the back of my mind.

An:Hey guys in the next chap, It will be a Weiss and Yang mainly in that one. Ok bye.