My Day with RWBY

YN POV

I was walking to my dorm with a surprise for all the girls. I got Ruby, about 30 cookies, Blake the latest edition of Ninjas of Love, Weiss an uprgrade piece to help her with her rapier and Yang  a necklace with two birds that made a heart. I got to the dorm and knocked with my foot, waiting for someone to open up. Blake eventually opened it to see me with gifts.

Blake:"Hey, what are those?"

Yn:"Gifts for you guys."

Ruby smiled and ran at me but I stopped her and told her to wait for everyone to come to receive their gifts. Ruby looked so anxious to receive her gift, but Weiss and Yang entered soon after.

Yn:"Hey guys. Got some gifts for you."

They both started to squeel. I handed Ruby, Weiss Blake their gifts and they said thank you and started to use it immediately. I left Yang last purposely.

Yang:"Where's mine?"

Yn:"Best for last."

I pulled out a box and showed her the necklace. She gasped upon looking at it and hugged me tightly.

Yang:"Thank you."

I smiled at her and helped her put it on. She turned around and smiled at her once again.

Yang:"Its beautiful."

Yn:"Not compared to you."

I kissed her forehead, but as I did she pulled out a box.

Yn:"For me?"

She nodded. I opened it to see a really expensive watch. She must have spent hundreds on it. I put it on and thanked her.

Yn:"Thanks and love you."

Yang:"Love you too. Oh and Sear said hi."

I chuckled at the mention of Sear's name.

I heard a knock on the door and I turned to the team.

Yn:"Oh I forgot. I ordered pizza and borrowed a movie from Jaune. Wanna stay and watch."

They all looked at me and nodded. I went to the door, grabbed the pizza and walked back in. I bought 8 different pizzas and put in (Fave Movie). We all just started watching and enjoying ourselves. After the movie we just played some games. The last game was truth or dare and I knew, sh** was gonna go down.

Yang:"Blake truth or dare?"

Blake:"Truth."

Yang:"Okay...umm do you like Sun?"

We all looked at her red face and she only nodded at the question.

RWY:"Eeee! Blakes got a crush!"

Blake:"Ok, (Yn) Truth or dare?"

Yn:"Dare."

Blake:"I dare you to kiss any girl but Yang."

I looked at Yang and she nodded her head, knowing it was just a game.

Yn:"Okay."

I leaned to my left and kissed Weiss on the lips. She seemed shocked and I pulled back to see a red face.

Yn:"Sorry Weiss. Are you okay, you're really red? Are you sick?"

Weiss"What? No, its okay."

I looked at Yang and she was still calm. I kissed on the cheek knowing she wouldn't be mad over a harmless, meaningless kiss.

Yn:"Ruby Truth or Dare?"

As the game went on it got pretty late. It ended with Ruby redder than her hood, Yang with slap marks from Blake for asking really personal stuff and Weiss angry at me for embarrasing her with dares. Such as telling her to act like a monkey while I recorded it. It was fun but I was tired and let my sleep take over.

Yang POV

I still cannot get that image of Weiss and (Yn) kissing, especially after she told me she had feelings for him. I know it was meaningless and he still cared about me but, it may also make Weiss' crush on him stronger. I can't go to sleep thinking about this I went out on the roof for some air. When I got outside I sat down just to calm myself down. I soon heard footsteps and I turned around to see Weiss standing there.

Weiss:*nervously*"Hey, Yang"

Yang:"Hey Weiss, whats wrong?"

Weiss:*scratches back of head*Nothing I just heard you come out here."

There was a long pause before she spoke to me again.

Weiss:"Okay, its about me and (Yn)'s kiss."

Yang:"Yeah?"

Weiss:"You're not mad are you?"

Inside I wasn't mad, I was just fearing her taking away (Yn) from me. She is rich and proper and I'm just a normal girl, nothing special, even though he saw something special in me I had not seen.

Yang:"No I'm not Weiss... Im just...Arhhh!"

I laid down on the ground unable to explain myself and my thoughts.

Yang:"Im just, I dunno, worried I guess. That you'll take him from me."

Weiss:"I would never do such thing to you or anyone else. Ok. I mean I do have feelings for him but I will not let them allow to come inbetween us or the team. Okay?"

I looked at her. She sincerely meant it and I got up and hugged her.

Yang:"Thanks Weiss."

Weiss:'No problem, and ohh, hurry because before I came out, (Yn) woke up. I told him I'd come get you."

With that I ran off to the dorm to be with (Yn).

Weiss POV

I looked as Yang ran back to our dorm. I regretted not asking out (Yn) first. But I promise I will be there for him when he needs me.

An:hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. I might add Weiss to the mix cause it was a request and I do have a way to adapt the plot, so just comment if you want her in or nah. (If Weiss does get put in, you will also decide if you date both Weiss and Yang).Bye guys see you next time