Why?

NEXT MORNING. YN POV

I slowly open my eyes and see that Yang is still latched to me. I try to open her arms so I could go and get ready for school, but failed. She woke up and looked at me, smiling with content. She hugged me tighter.

Yn:"Yang, could you let me go?I have to get ready for school."

Yang:"On Saturdays?"

I checked my scroll and saw it was 7:30 am, SATURDAY. I did not hesitate to lie back down next to her and embrace her again.

Yn:"Hey Yang?"

Yang:"Yeah?"

Yn:"Why'd you ask me out when there are plenty of boys here?"

Yang:"Why did you not want me to?"

Yn:"No, I mean. You asked me out specifically when there were other boys, boys who had a better life.

Yang:"To be honest"*sigh* "The moment I saw you, something inside me drew me to you. As the day went on I learned more and more about you. You're sweet, caring, determined, a survivor and overall just an amazing person."

I looked at her, my face as red as Ruby's hood. She smiled at me and I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Yn:"I was like that to you. When I saw you I was too nervous to do anything. Then I learnt who you are and I tried to become more confident. You're confident, beautiful, protective and willing. That's why I'm attracted to you Yang."

I looked at her smiling with what could be described as a tear in her eye. I wiped away the tear, leaned in and connected her lips with mine once again. This time it was not a short and delicate one, but one of passion and love.

Ruby's POV

I woke upto a sound of something weird. I looked for the source but couldn't find it until I looked down under my bunk to see my sister on top of Raider making out. I looked and saw that Weiss and Blake had also woken up to the couple's makeout session.

RWB: "AHEM"

They stopped and looked at us nervously, mainly Raider as he was anxious of what us three thought about him in bed, kissing Yang.

Blake:"Did you guys..."

She made an O sign in one hand and with the other hand put a finger through. I was confused at this sign.

Yn&Yang:"What?! NO!"

Weiss:"So is it official, are two a couple?"

Yang POV

I looked at (Yn) and asked him.

Yang:"So what do ya think (Yn)?"

He looked at me shocked, and I just realised I called him by his real name in front of the team. A secret he shared only with me and I spread it.

Yang:"Raider Im so sor-"

Yn:"Don't be Yang.*looks to the girls* "My real name is (Yn)(Ln). I trust you guys enough with my name, especially you Yang."

He brought me closer to him and loved it. I loved how he made his only priority and trusted me. He went back to the question.

Yn:"So official huh? This might answer it."

He brought my face closer to his and once again we kissed. We parted and I hugged him as tight as I could.

Ruby:"Now this is Beacon's power couple.*rubs chin* "Speaking of power, we've never seen you fight (Yn)."

Yn:"How about we all go for a morning spar then okay? You four on me?"

RWBY:"Ohh your on!"

Ruby, Weiss and Blake went to go get ready but I was still on my bed. He got up to get ready, but I held him down.

Yn:"Yang...oof... can you let me go, please?"

Yang:Why, I want to enjoy my time with you!"

Yn:"Yang, I'll never leave you, no matter what happens, even if I have to fight a million Grimm, I will never leave you."

And with that he kissed my forehead. At that moment I realised he was the besy thing that would ever happen to me.
I couldn't even describe the feeling I had for him. As he stood up I stood up too and wrapped my self around him.

Yang:"I love you (Yn)."

Yn:"I love you too Yang"

I let go of him and got ready for our spar.

AN:Hey guys. Another chapter in one day. I hope you guys enjoyed. See ya next time and dont forget to follow for requests and/or Original Character inserts. Bye.