Return of a broken Ghost.

Timeskip 4 Months later
YN POV

I was meeting Ozpin for a special meeting. The doors of the elevator opened and I saw Ozpin standing there with General Ironwood. I walked up to him and shook his hand.

Yn:"General, an honor to meet you."

Ironwood:"No its mine. Ozpins been telling me of your fighting skills and we have a mission for you."

Yn:"Yes?"

Ozpin:"We want you to go to Quadrant 5, Southeast Vale. A place populated heavily by Grimm and do some recon on them. We have sources saying they are moving towards the city. If you can and/or must, kill some of them."

Yn:"I accept. When do I leave and who with?"

Ironwood:"You'll be by yourself since you are well trained and extraordinary in fighting. You leave in 2 hours and will only be gone for 2 days."

Timeskip 4 weeks later

2 days they said. Easy in and out they said. I've been stuck here for 4 weeks because the underestimated the number of Grimm and wiped out my evac. I was sitting all alone in a damaged and war torn building. I got up thinking of Yang.

Yn:"I'll make it back. For you Yang."

I started to walk the lonely streets in an attempt to head back to Beacon. All communication I had with them had been cut off. I presume they think I'm dead. As this came to mind, I started to think of my comeback. Epic music, wind blowing behind me, that sort of stuff. I gathered some old fabric around the city and created dark robes for me, used to sneak at night. My hood was more finely made now, not needing my bandana. My hoodie was ripped due to fighting and now was sleeveless, exposing my toned arms with the chains. It was now slightly plated with steel for armor. My dark jeans had stayed natural but the ends of the legs were stuffed into my combat boots which came up past my ankle. As I put on my new gear, I noticed a pack of Beowolves closing in on me.

Yn:"I dont have time for this."

And in a swift movenent, I threw my kunai at them, impaling each one of them through the head by using my smoke to control it. As my kunai came back I proceeded to walk back to Beacon.

Yn:(Im sorry if I hurt you Yang, but Im coming back.)

Timskip 3 weeks ago Yang POV

I stayed in my room now. I didnt feel like leaving. I found out that (Yn) was dead. Ozpin had told the school (Yn) was presumed dead and revelaed video footage of the Bullhead being destroyed. He told me search teams are being sent out. I was in a depression. The only one helping me was Marcus, (Yn)'s best friend. I dont why he was helping me because he and (Yn) were on bad terms lately. As the days went on, I started to feel better and over (Yn). I had a little hunch he was alive but I didnt care. I still loved him. Even if he was dead. But I have something else I had to do.

Yn POV 1 week after present
(1 week after hes been stuck for 4 weeks.)

I had made it back to Beacon, looking differently. In the shadows and rooftops, I made my way to Ozpins office, before dashing through his window. I gave him quite a shock.

Ozpin:"Who are you?"

He saw my chains and just stared at me.

Yn:"What wrong Oz, you look like you've seen a ghost."

I pulled down my hood. My once well mainted hair was now in messy and I had a scar along my my (left/right) eye. He knew it was  me and he just smiled before he shook my hand.

Ozpin:"(Yn),I thought you were dead. How are you alive?"

I looked at him and explained the situation, sitting down in front of him.