The Capricorn's Lullaby - 7

Christmas / New Year Special

All the zodiac were seated in a dimly lit and warm, nice room. Everyone was wearing sweater and jackets and hoodies, sipping on either cocoa, coffee or tea.

Yes, it was the bar where they all gathered before, one night, except it was morphed into a nice, warm, fuzzy place. There was a Christmas tree where some zodiacs were, and Gemini played some soft Christmas music in the background.

"Hello ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Virgo said, sliding over to Gemini from the other side of the bar.

Gemini tried to hide a blush, but she couldn't and a few zodiacs saw, whispering to each other. Leo got up from one of the couches, and walked up behind Virgo.

"Well, would you look at that," he said, clearing his throat and snickering back at the other males.

Virgo and Gemini looked up to see that he was holding a mistletoe above their heads.

The other zodiacs chanted their names for them to make out, when someone yelled, "Gemirgo!" And everyone laughed at the quirky ship name.

Virgo pulled on Gemini's collar and brought her close, touching, but not kissing.

Everyone snickered at them, and Leo was trying not to explode with his face heating up so fast with all the love so close to him.

When he couldn't stand it anymore, he pushed Gemini's face forward, because his hand was getting tired from holding up the mistletoe, and the two girls made lip contact.

The room filled up with 'Oohs' and 'Ahhs' and hoots and hollers as Gemini pulled away and hid her face as Virgo stood there awkwardly, looking at her feet.

Cancer nudged Libra, who was next to him, and they both laughed.

Capricorn and Sagittarius, who were at the same table they were last time, wasn't interested, until they heard the eruption of the 'Oohs' and 'Ahhs' and looked up. Capricorn's face flushed with red as she saw Gemini and Virgo, and hid up to her eyes with her book. Sagittarius was heating up too, and quickly looked back down at her book.

Capricorn looked on, subconsciously closing the book and placing it down, as Leo made his way back over when the talk and chatter resumed at a low level. Leo stood behind Libra and Cancer on couch and held the mistletoe over their heads. Clearing his throat, he looked away and snickered a bit too loud, causing everyone else to laugh with him.

Capricorn and Sagittarius were both looking now, and Cancer looked at Libra. Cancer was wearing a fuzzy dark purple sweater and jeans, and Libra had a red sweater with black pants on.

People were chanting for them to kiss now, and Libra and Cancer looked at each other. Leo was actually video taping now.

Cancer stood and announced that they would do it in private, again, leaving evidence. Everyone groaned, but agreed when they left that Leo would video tape them secretly.

Off Cancer and Libra went, behind a wall, where Leo followed them quietly. Libra stood against the wall as Cancer faced him.

"Did you bring your marker again?" Libra asked, scratching the back of his head.

"No, I didn't," Cancer replied, and took one step closer to him.

"What?! Then what are we going to do?!" Libra sharply whispered.

"I have an idea," Cancer said, and before Libra could say anything, he was cut off with a kiss.

~Being a horrible troll and leaving the rest for your imagination~

Leo ran back, as fast he could, and threw the camera as hard as he could, smashing it against the wall. The action jumped everyone.

Leo, puffing and panting, walked over to the bar by and Virgo and Gemini and asked for some water. He was sweating.

About thirty seconds later, Cancer returned with his face really red and a few hickeys here and there; around nine or ten.

Libra stumbled back a few moments after Cancer; his hair was a mess, his glasses were hanging off of his face, and he had way more hickeys than Cancer.

"YO DUDE THEY TOTALLY MADE OUT," Leo yelled, turning around in the chair and pointing at them.

Libra and Cancer looked at Leo, then back at each other, then back at Leo, and Cancer started giggling.

~A few minutes later~

Leo was back at it again with the mistletoe, but he didn't know who to put it over. Capricorn and Sagittarius weren't lover of course, Pisces was just chatting with Taurus, Virgo and Gemini did already, Scorpio, Aquarius, Cancer and Libra probably f***ed each other, and Aries was chatting with Aquarius, Cancer, Libra and a few others.

Striding over to the couch, he unexpectedly raised the mistletoe over the heads of...

Pisces and Taurus.

And then there was silence. Leo coughed, making Taurus and Pisces look up at him.

The room was filled with murmurs and Taurus and Pisces nervously laughed. They knew they couldn't get out of it. They'd get beaten up (It happened with Leo and Scorpio last year.)

"Hey, at least let them do it in private, man!" Cancer spoke up.

Taurus and Pisces nervously stood and looked around.

"Do we have to?" Taurus asked, a little high pitched.

Pisces groaned, and a few male zodiacs stood with devilish grins, popping their knuckles and getting ready to beat them up.

"Aye shit Taurus let's go-"

Pisces grabbed Taurus' arm and dragged him toward the door of the room, going outside instead of behind a wall.

Before Taurus disappeared, he caught a glimpse of Capricorn's face, which said, "I'm sorry."

HAHAHAHAHA! HOW'S THAT FOR A CLIFFHANGER?! AAA? AAA?
HUEHUE, DUN KILL ME NOW, JUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SISTER : (-_ლ)

BROTHER : (ಠ_ಠ)

ME :
∧_∧
( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
 しーJ   °。+ '¨)
         .· '¸.·*'¨) ¸.·*¨)
          (¸.·' (¸.·' ☆

OKAY DUDES, NO MORE JOKES!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~Miyashita Anko

This chapter is 100% canon.

You know this is actually funny because this part of the book was updated on the 25th of December, 2016 before I took it all down...

And it's the 29th of October 2017,,