The Capricorn's Lullaby - 1

Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn. The twelve different zodiacs, descendants of twelve different gods. Some loved more than the others. Everyone loved the two zodiacs Aquarius and Cancer. Aquarius was a charming woman, strong and independent. She has turned down every zodiac male that has tried to swoon her before, but they still keep coming back. Cancer was social and friendly to everyone. He is one of the oldest zodiacs and has helped all the zodiacs to fit in when they were new to the mountain.

The least liked zodiac was Capricorn. Simply for the fact that she never came out of her sector, she never interacts, she never touches people, and is so quiet, her points could never come across.

All the zodiacs simply hated it. She had an affliction with white and light blue, and she never got upset, but sad. They've seen her cry enough times and decided not to bother with such a person anymore. But the one who detests her the most was Pisces. He simply hate the way she was. He saw her as a disgrace to the zodiacs. The way every five minutes she's cleaning her glasses. The way how she always keeps her arms to herself and never opens up. They way how she's always like a hibernating snail; never coming out of her shell.

But his thoughts all changed at some point.

"Everyone!" Libra said, at the head of the round, oval table all the zodiacs were seated. Everyone instantly quieted down, faces settling into a frown. Cancer remained with a soft smile on his face, looking at Libra.

"The first thing we need to talk about! Scorpio and Sagittarius," he held up a few papers to his face to read,

"A child has been born on the second separating the 21st from the 22nd. Who shall claim the child?" He says.

Sagittarius looked up from her book with a dull face. Scorpio, bright and peppy, jumps up.

"Is it a boy or a girl?!" He almost yells.

"Female. Diana Wellston. Choose fast, we have more important things to talk about!"

"Hmm, a girl..." Scorpio thinks, stroking his non-existent chin hair.

"Sagittarius can take her! I want more males on my road!" He says with a wide grin.

Sagittarius dully looks up at Scorpio and sighs, closing her book. She stands and tucks some hair behind her right ear and starts toward the door. "I'm going to claim it, I'll be back in a while." She states blatantly. Only in special cases like these do the zodiacs specially go to claim them.

"Ahhhh! So cool!" Scorpio exclaims with a lengthy sigh as he sinks into his chair.

Libra shoots him a look, making him freeze and send chills down his back.

"Ahem. The important case for today, now. I'm pretty sure we all remember Cupid--?"

"Aaaahhh! Cupid! Where?! Is she coming for a visit again?!" Virgo jumps up, ecstatic at hearing her favourite Goddess' name.

Libra quickly interrupted her by saying, "her bows and arrow are missing, and we need to find them!"

Everyone's gaze immediately turned to Virgo, who turned red with embarrassment. Virgo put her hands up in defense.

"I would never take them! I swear, there's no way I would ever get to touch something so precious!" She says, and sits down with a huff.

Everyone's attention was back to Libra, and he carried on. "We will have to search everyone's sectors as some point, but not during this week. It's the last week of the month and we're tallying up births."

Mumbles and whispers proceeded to fly around the room, and Libra sat down quietly. After a few seconds of shuffling his papers, he looked up, touched his glasses and said, "Everyone is dismissed!"