The Capricorn's Lullaby [4]

"Come here."

She paused, not wanting to go closer to Pisces. He's slapped her once, he wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Pisces rolled his eyes and sighed. "Okay, Capricorn, I'm very sorry for the way I acted towards you. I took advantage of you and I hurt you. I shouldn't have done that," he said apologetically.

He smiled at the girl a little.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

"I guess I'm just really...err...confused right now?"

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

"And I'm really sorry." Pisces leaned over and dragged his hands through his hair with a sigh.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

Capricorn's heart was literally flying out of her chest; there was no way of denying it. Clutching the neck of her shirt tighter with her right hand, she fixed her glasses with the other and widened her eyes. Heat rose up to her cheeks and she couldn't help smiling.
(She had wondrously found her glasses from behind the couch.)

Pisces glanced up at the blushing mess on the other side of the fence, and smiled. It was cute. He couldn't deny it. He really couldn't. And it was very confusing to him. He hated her, though. Definitely.

Capricorn and Pisces stood there for a few minutes, staring and smiling, stuck in position. It felt like forever.

It wasn't until Pisces inhaled deeply after being hit with realization.

Capricorn is truly beautiful. Clearly stunning. He felt his heart rate speed up. It seemed like nothing in the world mattered to him. He raised his finger and bent it towards himself a few times, a gesture for her to come forward. Capricorn slowly walked forward. She stood up a few inches from Pisces' fence, with her hands to herself still, and she wondrously looked at the older male.

Until he leaned forward.

And she leaned forward.

Slowly.

And forward.

Slowly.

And forward.

Before their lips could even brush, they heard a rustling sound.

Taurus, walking towards them, looked tired and upset. Capricorn quickly stepped away from Pisces, with her hands reflectively going up to her glasses, but Pisces stay there we with his arms crossed across the fence and looked at Taurus.

His heart only fluttered, but hers was flying out of her chest.

Taurus looked at both of them, and forgot what he was there for for a moment until he came back to reality.

 "Right, uh, Libra said that the yearly results are out. Come to the center where all the sectors join together..." he sounded gloomy, trailing off.

Pisces inhaled and stood up, straightening his shirt. Capricorn gloomily trudged past Taurus and the both men watched her leave, until Taurus looked at Pisces.