The Capricorn's Lullaby - 8

Everyone continued their chit chat for a few minutes before a yell emerged from where the two male zodiacs had disappeared, and a few mumbled and hurried, 'sorry, sorry!'s.

Everyone's necks snapped in that direction immediately, except for Capricorn, Sagittarius and Aquarius, who momentarily glanced up and went back to reading and tweeting (guess who was reading and who was tweeting.)

Taurus and Pisces emerged from the back room, and flopped down on the couch again. Taurus had his right hand over his left shoulder blade, rubbing it slightly.

Pisces was frowning slightly and rubbing and massaging his earlobe. It looked red.

"So...what happened?" Leo said.

The room was silent, besides the soft music in the background.

Slowly removing their hands, Taurus exposed not a hickey, but a red bite mark, teeth marks visible.

Pisces exposed a red earlobe, and winced as Aquarius reached over and felt it.

Everyone started snickering until it turned into laughter, as Pisces and Taurus hung their heads, their faces burning.

"Okay, okay, no more for tonight! No more!" Scorpio spluttered, in between laughing and wheezing, coughing and tearing up.

"Oh my god, that's hilarious!" Leo was just about dead with laughter.

Capricorn and Sagittarius were chuckling a little, and when Taurus turned to look at them, Sagittarius buried her face behind her book, still visibly shaking from laughing, and Capricorn turned her face the other way, covering her mouth.

Taurus chuckled and shook his head, turning back and standing up.

"Alright alright. Dudes, I'm out for the night. See you tomorrow, everyone," He said and left after he got a few responses, even through the few snickers still going around.

(The kind of snickers you would get after watching this)

(That's so unrelated to the story but I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT IT ANYWAYS please read the rest of this story and don't unfollow me)

Taurus, hugging himself in the cold, stepped down the steps and walked off to his sector, and when the red sand touched the soles of his shoes, he felt better to be home.

Walking inside and kicking off his shoes, Taurus flopped down on the red, soft couch and almost immediately fell asleep, not bothering to bathe or change other go up to his bedroom or get something to eat.

Back in the bar, things have started to go wild. Leo, Scorpio, Cancer and Aries have drunk themselves to death. They staggered around, giggling and laughing at everyone, tripping on air and getting back up again. Aquarius has somehow ended up on Pisces' lap, 'seducing' him, tracing her finger around his chest and whispering things at him, all while Pisces was uncomfortably comfortable, drunk, sheepishly grinning, flushed and blushed, and had no idea what was going on.